-Chapter 3-

A/n before we begin

I apologize for the late update, life caught up and I forgot about this for a couple days, so I am going to try and get a couple chapter out this week. The next one I plan on making a longer one as it is the internships that everyone is going through

Last of all, thank you all for sticking with me, it means a lot, now, I hope you enjoy the chapter, it is a shorter one in preparation for the bigger chapter, so here we go.

------------

Internships, the one thing every student was looking forward to as it would jumpstart their hero career with much more experience than anything a traditional school could offer, but for others like me, it was dreadful.

I sat in class worried. Even though I scored high in the sports festival, I didn't see my name on the list of students who have received any intern offers. As I sat there though, All Might came through the door.

"HELLO STUDENTS, I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"

"I'm pretty sure normal people don't announce they are coming through the door."

"I have come here to fetch Young Midoriya from your class for a while"

Mr. Aizawa just gave him a sigh and told him to do as he pleased.

So All Might and I were sitting in his office when he deflated back to his normal self.

"Young Midoriya, I have come to inform you that you have 3 special requests for your internships."

I just sat there with my jaw on the floor, not literally though, wondering who my requesters are.

"All Might, who are the agencies that are requesting me, because on the board it said I had no requests.

I was just super curious as to who they were more than anything else.

"The reason they didn't appear on the list is because they have chosen to keep this private information that they have offered you a spot at their agencies. As to who they are, they are Gran Torino, my original sensei..."

I just sat in awe at the fact that All Might's previous sensei has offered to train me to become a better hero.

"The next agency is Ryukyu's agency. This was a special request made by your friend Young Hadou..."

Oh, that makes sense, Nejire probably wouldn't shut up about me getting a spot in her agency, so eventually she got Ryukyu to agree to intern me.

"And your final, but most surprising, internship is from Mirko's agency. She has always sworn to work alone, so while it isn't a true agency per say, she offered to intern you anyways.

Now that was a surprising name to hear, Mirko, the rabbit hero, number 5 on the hero rankings and steadily climbing towards the top.

I decided to spend the rest of the day thinking over my choices as to who I could intern with and who would be the most beneficial. I could go with Gran Torino, but that would continue with my following in All Might's footsteps, and I am supposed to make this power my own, so that is a no. The next option is Ryukyu. I would get to spend time with Nejire, but it would most likely distract me from the learning that is required in the internship, so that is also a no. Now Mirko's agency, I could learn kicking techniques from her to save my arms from any more damage, but she is a hero who values working alone. She sees teaming up as a sign of weakness, but she is also a great hero, saving many people and having the strength to back it up. I could also learn kicking techniques from her to save my arms from any more damage.

(He learned full cowling right before the internships so that this makes more sense)

I made my decision and texted All Might, letting him know who I will be interning with for the next month or so.

After this, I went to the on campus gym to workout. Not many people use traditional free and machine weights anymore, but my quirk is dependent on my physical shape and strength, so it is perfect for me. I load on some plates for the bench press and start my routine...

After 3 hours of working out, I went back home, ready to eat what my mom had made and sleep for the next day.

My mom made katsudon, my all time favorite meal, and I went to shower. While in the shower I thought about the agency I chose to intern at. I knew I made the right decision, so I nodded to myself and finished showing.

After dinner I went to sleep, resting before day 1 of the internships. I am nervous, but excited at the same time. I am ready for this, I need this to improve and become the number 1 hero, to save as many people as possible, to make sure no one is afraid......

And I passed out. Tomorrow it is time to put in 110% effort, to go plus ultra and make sure I improve.