-Chapter 8-

A/n

Welcome, I have some announcements. 

1. I am trying to improve my writing, so feedback will be appreciated and chapters will be longer

2. I will be making references to my previous book and other books as well, so keep an eye out for those

3. Ideas for special chapters or other things can be recommended in the comments and will be read.

Other than that, here  is the next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning, I could tell by the blinding light that was in my eyes. The curtains were slightly pulled back and that was all it took to blind me. I slowly sat up, or at least tried to. There was a weight on my chest and it was warm. I look down and see none other than my girlfriend Nejire.

At my movement, she stirred slightly before yawning and slowly looking up at me, those beautiful blue eyes met mine and she just smiled.

"Morning Izu."

"Morning Neji."

We just sat there for a while, holding each other without a care in the world. Then I heard a low rumbling sound. While looking around for said sound, Nejire turned away with a slight blush on her face. Piecing two and two together I figured out what she wanted.

"You're hungry aren't you?"

She hung her head in shame. "Sorry..."

I put a hand on her chin and tilted her face towards mine. I leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss. After pulling back, her face was red, but she had a smile on her face.

"That's the face I want to see." I then get up to make breakfast, not without many protests from Nejire though. I grabbed the ingredients to make Nejire's favorite breakfast, pancakes. After a while, the smell starts to seep throughout her apartment, and eventually into the living room.

Not too long after that, I hear footsteps behind me before feeling a warm object be pushed into my back and arms around my waist. "Whatcha making Izuu?" she mumbled out, her face pressed into my back.

"I'm making your favorite Neji." She hugged me tighter and a hummed gratitude was felt in my back.

I spent the next few minutes making breakfast, Nejire at some point went back to her room to change into her clothes. She eventually came and sat at the table as soon as the pancaked were served.

"Izuku, you definitely know how to make a girl happy." That smile on her face is one I would die to keep. Her words do eventually register in my head and I blush, but smiled nonetheless. "Thanks Neji, I do my best."

I sat down and ate some as well. Nejire soon spoke up once again. "What is the plan for today Izuku, we don't have anything to do?"

I put my hand to my chin in thought, eyes trained on the table in front of me as I think. What could we do today, we could take a walk, stay here and watch TV, or..... THAT'S IT.

"How about we go on a date?" She stopped eating for a second, a look of curiosity on her face before she started smiling. "That sounds like an amazing Idea Izuku, where would we go?"

"I was thinking we walk until we find something interesting." She takes another bite of her pancakes and nods her head in approval.

After finishing breakfast, Nejire went to her room to change into nicer date clothes while I used OFA to gain a form of pseudo flight and went back to my apartment to change.