-Chapter 4-

A/N,

Hello again, thank you for staying for this story,  just trying to get my ideas on paper, sorry for all the time skips, the ball needed to get rolling in my head so I needed to jump a bit ahead, but I promise no major time skips until later in the story

I also apologize for the random updates, but life catches up with ya you know. So anyway enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------

4:30 in the morning, my normal time of waking up. The alarm blaring in my ear, telling me to get out of bed and to get the day started.

I got myself out of bed, dragging myself into the bathroom to get myself showered and cleaned. I turn on the cold knob all the way, no hot water, as that would cause me to relax when I need to be awake.

After my shower, I get dressed, throwing on some shorts, a tank top, and a sweatshirt to complete my morning workout outfit. I then head to the kitchen, grabbing some breakfast then heading out the door into the cool morning air.

I started with my jog, deciding to go at a reasonable pace to keep my heartrate up, but not too much as to tire me out super easily. I kept this pace for the 5 miles it is to the closest gym.

Once I arrived at the gym, I took off my sweatshirt and wrapped it around my waist. I waved to the workers that recognize me as I am a regular here.

I head into the weight room and start my training.

Starting with the bench press, then heading to squats, then lat pull-downs, then deadlift. I prefer the traditional weight lifting as opposed to other forms of training, but martial arts is also really beneficial to my quirk and fighting style.

Once done, I jog back home to my mom cooking a full breakfast for me.

"Welcome home Izuku, how was your workout?"

"It was good mom, thank you."

She just smiled and nodded her head, acknowledging that I said something to her. I then remembered that today is the first day of the internships. (Again, sorry about the major timeskip, I just needed to get the ball rolling on the plot)

I just smiled, while also being very nervous about the whole thing. The intern that I chose doesn't usually seem to be a people person, but I'm pretty sure I can learn something from them.

Timeskip

I walked into UA High, passing other students and waving to the others along the way, I can tell everyone here is nervous for their internships, but also very excited to progress their hero career further.

"Izukuuuuuuuuu....."

I turned my head at hearing her voice. It was Nejire, she was waving her hand frantically in the air while also running straight towards me.

"Hey Nejire, good to see you, how are you?"

"I'm good, how about you, nervous for the internships???"

"I am, but I am also excited, the person I chose to intern with will teach me a lot and help me improve the control of my quirk."

"Oh!!! Who are you interning with."

She just stared at me with a curious look, a smile on her face, trying to convince me to spill the information, but I have been able to keep it from her for this long, so I can keep hiding it.

"I'm sorry Nejire, but I still am not going to tell you. You will just have to find out."

She just started pouting, mumbling to herself about how mean I am, but that's just Nejire for you, but that is what makes her cute.

"Wait, cute, did I think that, no, its nothing"

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, not wanting to think about how I could possibly but almost definitely be attracted to my closest friend.

"Something wrong Izuku?"

"Nothing Nejire, just had to clear my head."

"Alright, seeya later Izuku!"

She waved and floated away, looking back as she went on her way. I just sighed and shook my head, just laughing to myself about her antics and how much energy she has. But I can't think about that right now, I have to get to class so I can get to the internships.

Timeskip again, sorry

I am on the train on my way to my internship, the closer I get, the more I get nervous.

"Will they teach me, or will I disappoint them too much to care"

In the middle of this struggle, I get a text from Nejire

Nejire: You got this Izuku, stop stressing about it.

I just stared at the message, how could she possibly know that I am freaking out.

Nejire: I know you Izuku, you are always stressing about stuff like this, always nervous

I froze up, she just called me out on my nervousness. I just hung my head in my hands, sad that it was that obvious. It was at this time that the train stopped and I headed out into the streets, following the address that I was given to get to the Agency of my internship.

Once I got there, I went inside and talked to the receptionist.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I am here for the internships."

"Oh, Midoriya, correct?"

"Yes, thats me."

She typed a couple things into her computer, then spoke.

"Alright, take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, she will be waiting for you in the gym."

I nodded and got into the elevator, taking it to the 3rd floor and walking out. I followed the signs to the gym/training room and opened the door.

Immediately after opening the door, I had to dodge as the head of a training dummy almost nailed me in the chest.

After the short adrenaline rush, I looked back to where it came from and saw her training.

She turned around and gave me a smirk, then spoke to me in a taunting voice.

"Not bad squirt, but you have a lot more to learn if you are to intern with me."

I couldn't speak, the sheer amount of power the was radiating was overwhelming, but I eventually stood my ground and spoke back.

"Yes ma'am, I am hoping you can teach me everything you can."

She just laughed and smiled again, this time with a crazy look in her eyes.

"You better be prepared for hell then, because my training will make you want to die before you even step another foot."

I gulped, because this is what I decided and what I will follow, it is time for my internships to begin, for my new hellish training to start and to jumpstart my hero career.

And my trainer for all of this, is none other than the number 5 hero, Mirko.