-Chapter 10-

A/N

Guys, I live and have returned after a long period.

You guys have been commenting, asking for the next chapter, and I am here to deliver, I apologize for being MIA, but I WILL finish this story, I won't leave it unfinished, this is a promise for YOU guys.

Anyways, enjoy guys, and leave comments about your ideas and criticism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week, that is all the time remaining we have to train until the attack on the LOV. Training has been a struggle, day in and day out, always pushing myself to the limit, Nejire is always there to scold me though, telling me that I should rest or I'll hurt myself more.

Though within the past week, I've been pushing myself even harder with my training, the reason being, another breakthrough.

Because of this I have been training alone, learning and mastering each new aspect, or quirk that has been added to my arsenal. Finally gaining access to the rest of the quirks the OFA users had during their time.

Though, learning how to manage multiple quirks while still not having the original fully mastered is a struggle.

"Izuku, I told you to rest, why are you here training again?"

I froze at this, she was supposed to be asleep, why is she here.

"H-hi Neji-"

"Don't 'hi Nejire' me, you need to rest Izuku, you'll only hurt yourself more if you don't."

She was right, and I knew this, but I needed to focus and make sure I had everything mastered before the attack happened. That was until she wrapped her arms around me again.

"Come on Izuku, we are going to sleep, you need rest, especially since the attack is so close."

I just nodded and went with her back into the apartment, where I took a shower and laid down on the bed with her, instantly falling asleep due to extreme exhaustion from my training. Nejire just smiled and fell asleep next to me.

The next day was a pretty dreary day, rain falling, clouded sky, dark and just ugly overall, but that doesn't mean training won't happen.

Nejire shot another attack at me as she flew through the air, I jumped out of the way and off of the wall of a nearby building in the training ground, jumping off of that one next and flying towards her. She noticed this and flew out of the way as well, firing off another burst of her quirk. I used black whip to swing off of a nearby pipe and kept jumping between the buildings.

Nejire stopped in the air, examining the area trying to find me. From my vantage point I could see her, but she could not see me. I was running low on stamina and energy, so this was the time where I needed to take her down.

I charged OFA to around 50% and started running towards her. Once she spotted me, she shot more of her attacks towards me. I then started jumping between buildings, going towards her, when I used black whip to change direction, this is when I decided to try my newest quirk.

"Smokescreen...."

Nejire just seemed confused until smoke exploded from my body, covering the entire area in a grey fog, causing visibility to be reduced to near zero.

This was a blessing and a curse, not only did it cause Nejire to be unable to see, I could not either, but I had a trick up my sleeve, another quirk which I have gained from the fourth user, Dangersense.

I could tell where she was, which was the perfect advantage to our sparring, so I used black whip on both arms on two nearby buildings, then tightened them to a point of almost snapping, charging it like a slingshot, then right before releasing the tension, I activated float, which in turn caused all friction to be negated and with a loud snap, I shot forward, like a bolt of lightning, straight towards Nejire.

I put my foot out first in a kicking position which Mirko taught me, ready to hit Nejire with full force to be the first to win a sparring match between us. I came flying out of the smoke, right in front of Nejire, where her eyes widened before she focused and charged her attack, firing one straight towards me.

I didn't expect her to react that fast, what do I do in this situation. Before I could come to a decision, it happened again, that feeling that happens when I am in an extreme situation, everything lost color, sound was drowned out, and everything seemed to slow down. I deactivated float, causing me to drop out of the way of her attack, then when I was right under her, I activated float again and then flicked downwards with OFA at 50% and shot straight into her from underneath.

This caught her off guard and I hit her with full force, finally winning the first sparring match between us, though Nejire was knocked out and I didn't know how long it would take for her to wake up.

Timeskip

A couple of hours later she gained consciousness, then immediately afterwards she started firing questions a mile a minute at me about my new abilities, such as what they were and how they worked. So I explained them to her.

She understood smokescreen as it is a somewhat simple quirk, but when I started explaining dangersense to her, she stopped and was confused, which is really weird, especially for her.

"How does it work though, how do you know what it means?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, it's just a feeling, I just know what it is pointing at and where it leads. That is all there is to it."

She didn't seem to accept this answer, but decided to leave it. We both showered, and got ready for the night, doing our absolute best to relax before the attack that is going to take place within a week.

Once we were both dressed, we cuddled up on the couch and turned on a mindless drama show that was just for background noise. We just sat and talked to each other though, about the attack and any other things that we could think of

"You know how dangerous this is Izu, and you're one of the people leading it, are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes Neji, I am very ready for this, you and I have been training for this for months now, sparring and honing our abilities to the utmost extremes, plus with my new quirks I am pretty sure I can make this happen."

"I don't want to lose you, I need you here with me, not off and gone."

"I know Nejire, and I will always be here, this attack will be a success and I will come back home to you, I won't just disappear."

She buried herself further into my chest, trying to be as close to me as possible, not wanting to let me go. She then fell asleep in my arms, which I then carried her back to her bed and laid her down, letting her fall asleep.

I then walked out of the apartment and down to the beach where I am meeting with the one who I owe everything to. He was there standing on the beach, waiting for me.

I jogged down to him and stopped right next to him.

"Such a pretty view, the calm sea against the night sky."

He turned to me after saying this, then just smiled, "Sure is, sure is. You called me down here to talk about some things, may I ask what that is?"

"It's about my quirk, and how I need to help to figure it out All Might...."