Part 1

I made that. I don't know why. I just felt like it. So enjoy. So yeah enjoy.

Oh and btw this chapter's gonna be in the 3rd POV talking about Izuku next Chapter will be Izuku's POV for most of it and maybe some of his Father's. Who knows I'll decide that later.
-CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person

Izuku was turning 10 and in his last year of elementary school when his mom, Inko, died. The only known relative is his father who he has never met.

He always thought his father was someone who didn't care about his mom and him.

The story she kept telling Izuku was that she was married to Hisashi Midoriya and he ran away from them when she said that she was pregnant. But when Izuku told the Social Worker that she looked it up and there was no Hisashi Midoriya anywhere and then asked Izuku to do a DNA test.

Izkuku did it. He just spat in a tube thingy and then left to pack a couple things at home to go to his 'new' foster family.

He forgets about it for like a week and a half and goes to his 'new' foster family. They were nice but careful to not tread on him too much. He liked that since he was -and still is- mourning his mother.

They were nice though and a week and a half later they got a call from his social worker. It was normal since every few days she'll call him making sure he's ok so he thought nothing of it.

"Hi Ms. Saito" (Sorry if this is offensive I just went online and looked up a common Japanese surname and this came up) he greets her over the phone.

"Hi Midoriya. I wanted to tell you that the DNA results are in. Do you want me to tell you?" She starts.

"Yes." Izuku answered almost instantly.

"Ok! Ok. The results are that your..." she pauses to pull up the results. "Your dad is Yamada Hizashi. He's 30- (Ik he's 31 presently in the anime but I'm aging him up so he didn't have Midoriya at the age of 15)- and married to Aizawa Shota. He's a Pro Hero, Radio Host, and a teacher at U.A." She ends waiting for a response

"Wow" was the only thing Izuku could say. He couldn't believe his dad wasn't just a Pro but a Pro that worked at his dream school.

She continued "We'll contact him tonight and if he accepts you'll be going to live within probably the next week or so." She ends

Izuku could only spit out an "Ok" quickly.

He couldn't believe it. He was gonna meet his dad. He wondered if he had a similar quirk to his.

Izuku could attract or move things away from him with his voice. Then when they were close enough if he screams at it'll be destroyed. If it's a human that's close to him he'll make the person's ears bleed or if it's loud enough do some serious damage maybe even go partially deaf.

His quirk's been called 'villainous' especially by his 'friend' Kacchan. But he makes that encourage him more and convert that to fuel to work harder to become a hero.

Izuku handed the phone to his foster mom and thanked her for letting him use her phone. The first time since his mother died he smiled. A true smile. A smile that lights up the world.

He goes up to the room he was staying in.

It was already 5 in the evening. They usually ate later around 6:30 so he had some time. He just looked out of the window and was looking at the news from that day.

The Next Day.

He wakes up at 6 in the morning like every morning. He gets changed into some shorts and a t-shirt that said "Workout Shirt"

He grabs his phone and Headphones and starts to do a couple of push ups and sit ups and a couple of other work out stuff. When he was finished it was almost 7 so he decided to take a shower and get ready for school that starts at 7:50.

He finishes everything, goes down stairs and asks for a snack bar for breakfast and grabs his lunch. He leaves at 7:30 and goes to catch the train.

He gets there at 7:35 and arrives at his school at 7:45 and walks into class and sits down. All of his bullies backed down a bit since his mom's death. They still bully him just not as much. It's still bad. He goes through school like a normal day.

The day finally ends. Kacchan and his cronies bully him and they even burn a part of his bag. But they didn't burn him, which was good.

He finally leaves and goes to stop by a store and to buy a new bag. They have some notebooks on sale. He gets a couple of them and checks out. He gets home and goes upstairs to his room to switch a couple of things around. He grabs one of the books he got and starts writing notes about a couple of heros. He liked doing this. It analyzed a lot of the fighting styles and stuff that could help him.

One of his favorite hero's, Present Mic, even had a radio show. He liked to listen to it when he writes about the heros since it covers a lot about them.

He probably liked Present Mic so much because of his quirk. It kinda reminded Izuku of his own. It's a voice quirk like his own.

Maybe it's because they have around the same eye color and that weird swirl in there eyes. Though Izuku's eyes are a bit more green. But from the few times he took off his glasses they were pretty close together. It made him feel better about his fashion sense also because it was pretty similar to the pro's.

Izuku looked a lot like his mother but she always said that he got his fathers eyes, fashion sense, and humor. That always made him smile.

Out of nowhere Izuku gets called down to the Living Room. It's only 4:30 so it's not for dinner but he goes down anyway.

He walks in and goes to his foster mom "Yes?" He asks.

"It's your Social Worker. She has something exciting to tell you." She says with a smile She then passed him the phone

"Thank you" he says to her and turns back to the phone "Hello?"

"Hi Midoriya. I have some news about your biological father." She states

Izuku stays silent as a "go on" kinda response.

"He says that he's willing to try with you. He said that he's excited to meet you and has set up for you to move in on Saturday."

'Wow Saturday? That's coming up. It's already Wednesday. Am I gonna be ready' muttered Izuku. He started muttering more before Ms. Saito interrupted him.

"Midoriya you're muttering." She states bluntly. She goes on to answer his question though "and don't worry about that. If you don't feel ready or if it's uncomfortable then we can always not do it."

"No! I wanna do it." Izuku said almost immediately.

His social worker chuckled, "Ok kiddo."