Part 7

OMG I'm back??? Look at me being absolutely balling. Art is by me!! (Follow my Intsa, MushSkuler) Not my best but I'm not fixing the art. It is supposed to be my version of Izuku when he gets to UA I'll design his suit later on and I'll make him look a bit better later too. 

 🤭 I didn't die tho yk I've been busy and fell outta my phase as you do. But I'm back for awhile ‼️ (mostly cuz I'm rewatching everything and present mic and Aizawa is so 🤭. )

I never posted part 7 even though it's been written for like two yrs so here's part 7. Part eight is gonna be now me babyyyyy. 

I'm gonna need like a min to get used to writing this again‼️ We ball tho, I'm also updating the story and making it better written. Like I'm fixing mistakes and making it seem like it wasn't written by a 3 y/o. So wish me luck. 

Anyways enjoy :3

-CJ

—————————————————————

Aizawa POV

Monday morning. Oh how I hate Mondays. Izuku needs to come with us today too. My side is also still hurting a lot.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. Zashi is making pancakes already in his hero suit. Zuku is at the table eating some pancakes with a glass that looks like some orange juice. I go over to the coffee maker and get me some coffee. Zuku and Zashi both said good morning to me. I grunted.

How are they this awake? I don't get it.

Ah, finally. I love it. Just some black coffee. I sit next to Zuku and Zashi gives me some pancakes and I eat slowly not wanting to move that much.

"Izuku go get showered and dressed, we'll be leaving in thirty minutes." Zashi said to Zuku. I sit there quietly finishing the pancakes and coffee while Zashi is humming a tune while cleaning the kitchen.

I got up after I finished. I get changed and make sure I have my sleeping bag. It's a black one I've had for like 4 years. I guess I do need a new one. I'll order a new one in a few. I get everything together and leave for the car. I start it and wait for Zashi and Zuku.

They come down and we leave. "Are you excited, Izuku?"

"Yeah! It's gonna be so cool to see the UA campus."

Zashi chuckled and we left. And in a few minutes we're at UA. I get out of the car with Zashi and Zuku. We walk in and go to the teachers lounge. Nemuri was already all over Izuku.

"Izuku" I say remembering I have a homeroom. And catching the greenette "I have a class I need to get going soon. I'll see you in like an hour and a half."

He hummed in an "ok" kinda way and I turned to Nemuri. "Midnight I need you to and Zashi to introduce him to the other teachers and tell them that he's ok to be here." She shook her head and I left.

Just as usual my students are really annoying. I've already expelled half the class. They deserved it.

Izuku's POV

Dad left so I'm left with Auntie Nemuri and Papa. I learned that Uncle Tensei doesn't work here. Papa wants to introduce me to other people. All of the people here are pros so I brought my notebooks. Well some. I have too many to bring all of them.

I'm walking with Auntie Nemuri and Papa. They both don't have homerooms. Auntie Nemuri split from us and went to her classroom. Me and Papa are going to his classroom.