Just some stuff to know

THE LAST ONE MESSED UP SO HERE Ok on to your scheduled programming.

I sometimes forget how much I love Aizawa.

Anyways how are you guys liking season 5 so far? I think it's good. I'd love to here your thoughts tho.

So let's talk about Izuku's quirk for one.

I wanted to make it a mixture of Mics and Inkos. I hope it came out like that. But basically he can control his voice like Mic but he can bring things towards him and push things away. If his voice is as high as possible he can pretty much destroy something and make someone go deaf for a couple of days or even partially deaf permanently. but if it's only a little higher then normal it'll just be a normal yell/scream. If he's yelling on the top of his voice he'll make things come to him or push things away from him.

So like in the scene with the coffee maker on the counter and Izuku blowing it away with his quirk he subconsciously decided that he was going to push it near him and it went right off the counter.

If he per say was in a battle and he needs to get the person closer to him he'd yell and they'll come closer but if he needs them to get away they'll be pushed back.

I also said that he can make people partially deaf and destroys things. If he screams with the intent to destroy something it'll break. Like if it was a glass if he goes load enough it'll shatter.

Somethings is harder to break so he needs higher frequencies. Like a plastic toy. Plastic can't shatter like glass. If he goes high enough it'll just break. Like into pieces or just not work. Like if it's a remote and he yells loud enough the remote it self won't work. No matter what you do. It's hard to explain but yea.

So this is for the future in the story but Aizawa is teaching Izuku more of the physical aspect and combat and about support items. Mic'll teach him more on how to control his quirk. Both of them'll be teaching him about how to fight just different aspects.

Midnight'll be joining soon too. She'll be teaching him on other aspects. Like fashion. She'll be like a motherly role in his life. Believe or not I think she'd actually be good at teaching him on some stuff.

So I am definitely doing ShinDeku. I love Shinso. Look at him. I better stop or I'll go on a rant of why I love Shinso.

So. If you have other ships that I should do comment. I'm doing KiriBaku because KiriBaku. If you have any others I'm open to discussions. EXPECT FOR THE ILLEGAL ONES! (Like Allmight x Deku.)

I actually wanna know what's your favorite ships?

Izuku's hero name won't be Deku. If you have any suggestions please say. I need help.

HE'LL KNOW ALL MIGHT BUT MIRIO IS GETTING ONE FOR ALL!!
I'm sorry to all who wanted him to get it but I just don't feel like the that scene'll be good in this AU since he's not even gonna be in the same school as Katsuki and stuff.

So Izuku's gonna meet Shinso next year. I was gonna make it this year but then I realized that I wanted to do something Dramatic. I do like Fluff and stuff but some ✨drama✨ makes it a little more interesting.

Btw next chapter is just about how Izuku broke the coffee maker and yea that adventure. Because I want to Midnight's coming in she'll be introduced next chapter. Oh and Tenseii because I was reading a fanfic the other day with Tenya and Izuku being friends when they were toddlers and I found that adorable. So they'll be childhood friends from the age of 10.

I'll do another one of these in the future but for now I'm good.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND I WANT TO IMPROVE THIS STORY!!

I think I'm done.