Part 8

Omg look at me. Staying kinda consistent. (I've been writing and editing past parts for hours)
Anyways guys 🤭 I'm having sm fun writing again. I forgot how much of an outlet this was for me. It's so weird being back ngl. This story is such a niche part of the fandom and I'm sorry for the fact I stopped writing guys. It was so rude of me too 😞 
Anyways enjoy 🤭🤭 Might come back and edit it later.
——————————————————-

Izuku's POV

Time Skip to the next day.

I woke up. I start to get ready. Sadly I have to go to my school today. Yesterday was a lot of fun. I can't wait until I'm able to go to UA. It'll be so much better than this stupid elementary school. I swear! I'll get into UA! That's where Papa, Dad, and All Might went to school! And if I wanna be a great hero like them then I need to start to get into UA.

I snap out of it and actually start getting ready. I get on my uniform and grab my school bag. With everything that's been happening as of late it's been very stressful for me to go to school and because of the villain attack last Friday my dads weren't able to get enrolled into a new school and they talked about it and they're going to keep me in the school I go to now. Trying to keep some "normalcy" during this time of my life or something like that.

Whatever next year they'll be enrolling me into a different middle school than the one I was originally gonna go to. Which is probably the best anyways. I just don't wanna see him. Bakugo Katsuki. Someone who I've grown up with. Though that's not saying anything good.

Bakugo or Kacchan as I like to call him was one of my best friends. I looked up to him and loved him but he never felt the same. And after his quirk developed he changed for the worse. Started tormenting me for being a late bloomer. When my quirk finally appeared he started to make fun of me for it.

Making fun of me for not having a quirk like who was the guy my mom described to be my father. A fire breather. Which is nowhere near what's true but that's what I was told. He then made fun of my quirk when someone we knew went deaf.

That was scary for everyone and made everyone start to hate me. No one liked me after that. While everyone else is kinda, like, scared of me and my quirk Kacchan relentlessly bullies me. Makes me know how everyone else feels. But honestly I'd rather that than be ignored...

I look at the time and I've been thinking for 10 minutes now. I won't have time to workout today so I just go to the kitchen where Papa's making breakfast and lunches for the day. I'm surprised how good Papa's cooking is.

He sees me and goes "Gooooodddd Morrrnning Littlleee Lissstennnerrrr" in his talk show voice. And he hands me a bowl of rice and an egg on top. It looks good. He was working on packing lunches. He continues to say "I am going to drop you off to your school! It's going to take a little bit so Sho is going to stayyyy home and sleep!" I nod while eating my breakfast. It's weird seeing him in his normal clothes and hearing him talk like that. Though he does talk like that at school too. The only time he really doesn't is when he's here.

While I eat he disappears into his room for a minute. Now that I'm thinking about it I really can't believe it. Living with my own father. He's so much like me and I love him so much already. I wish mom was still here though. It would be so much better if they both were taking care of me. And it's upsetting. I only know about him now because my mom passed. I wonder why she did this? Even though papa wasn't ready, not telling me anything and not letting him see me is insane.

As I was thinking I heard papa who suddenly appeared behind me "Yea.. I wonder why too. Your mother was a good person. I bet she must've been trying to protect us..." he says trailing off at the end.