Part 3

I found this funny idk why. Tell me if you like longer or shorter chapters I wanna know. I like both I guess. Just letting everyone know I am American! If I get anything wrong I do apologize, Like food or culture wise ofc. 
-CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's POV

She leaves and I put down my stuff in my room. I moved things around by accident earlier with my quirk so I moved those things back. My room is so cool! When I finish putting the things away and put some clothes up I get called into the living room.

I wonder out looking around. It's kinda bare. A lot of musician posters and stuff on the walls. I walk out into the living room and they're on the couch. They gesture for me to sit down. So I do.

"Hey Izuku, we need to talk to you about things." Pa says (Hizashi) bluntly, I start to get nervous but nod to say 'go on.'

"School." Shota says blankly.

"What?"

"The school you're going to is too far. It's across the city and we're far from it. If you really want to stay there you can but it'll take awhile-"

I cut him off and said "I'll move schools! I don't have to think about it. The school I'm going to has people who hate me so moving will help. I'd love to meet new people."

Shota was surprised that I was so willing to move schools but he just nodded his head and kept on talking "we'd like to get to know you and get you a few things so we're gonna bring you to the mall in a bit. It's already 11:50 so be ready in ten minutes ok?" I nod and go back to my room.

I get into my room and change. I got a t-shirt and some jeans and grabbed a yellow backpack and my red shoes by the door. I looked at the time and it was only 11:55 so I went back out.

"Hizashi is gonna be out here in a few." Shota says grabbing the keys.

"Mhmm"

We wait a minute. I have a question to ask him.

He comes through the door and before I can think more about it I ask him "Are you Present Mic?" And I turned to Shota and asked, "and are you Eraserhead?" Oh no. Maybe I shouldn't have asked them that. They looked surprised. Their real names aren't common knowledge so I don't know their real names. But it's general knowledge they're dating

"Wow Kid. You know your stuff." Shota said.

"We- ah- well Present Mic is my favorite pro since- uh- he is kinda like me?" I stutter out and then

"Kinda like you? How?"

"Well- uh- he um looks like me. We even have the same eyes- and uh- I guess our quirks are sim-similar and other things." The last part was definitely a whisper.

"Well you're right Little Listener I am Present Mic and he's Eraserhead. You're good you know? Not a lot of people would be able to guess that. I guess that you are my kid." He chuckled and dad (Shota and yes I did say dad) said "Ok let's get moving."

Hizashi POV

We're in the car now and I look behind me to see Izuku. I look at him. Wow. I have my own son. I feel myself smile, I can't believe it.

I think about Inko. I sigh knowing that I couldn't help her. But we were both at different parts in our lives. I just can't believe she's been raising this child by herself. Inko.... I'm sorry. I lean back a bit more. I know we decided to stay connected. What happened? I looked at Sho, who's driving. I guess our lives got busy.

Sho only met her once. She seemed to like him and they were hitting it off. We wanted to make plans again but life got in the way. Especially with us being at UA and my Radio show and being a Pro. And I guess with her taking care of a kid and going to college. Then she went on to owning that small Business of hers.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Shota was waving his hand in my face. "Huh...?"

"Hello Sunshine we're here." He said

I look around. I guess so. We get out and walk in. Izuku looked at it. He seemed excited to be here. He looked at me and smiled a smile that was as bright as the sun. It reminded me of inko's. I couldn't help smiling back. I got an idea.

"You want me to pick you up?" I ask him. He looked even more excited if possible and nodded. I went down and he jumped on my back.

Wow we probably look like a real family now. I smile. And I even see Sho smirk.

We walk in and Sho asks "Where do you want to go first?"

Izuku and I thought for a minute and then almost in Unison we said "The music store!"

"Well I was asking the kid but we can go to the music store since he wants to." I chuckle. We walk to the music store and we look through for a while.

I get Izuku a few Albums and then we just walk around the mall for a while. We went to a couple of stores and got Izuku clothes and stuff. I look at the time and it's already almost 2:30. I hear Izuku's stomach rumble and I then ask "You hungry Little listener?"

"Yea." He replied and that's when we went to the food court and we found a table. We decided what we wanted to eat and we decided on Katsudon for Izuku. Sho got some ramen, and I got sushi.We ordered and just talked for a while. Getting to know Izuku was fun. He was really a cool kid. He seemed to be a lot like me.

Then I remembered "Izuku. Me and Shota need to go get you signed up for school tomorrow afternoon ok?"

He nodded and then asked "How long do you think it'll take?"

"Only an hour or 2 it shouldn't be that long," Sho said.

"Ok Dad." He replied.

Wait. "DID YOU SAY DAD!?!?!" Oops I activated my quirk. "Sorry." I mutter. Sho and Izu were fine.

Izuku turned a deep red then he said "Uh- y-yea- If you don't want me to call you that I don't have to!" He said

I looked at Sho. He looked surprised and flustered but he also looked.... happy? Omg he's happy about it. He stuttered out "I-it's fine! Call me what you like, Izuku." He was trying not to show it but he was Happy.

:)

I'm happy. We're all happy. I reach my hand out to ruffle Izuku's hair. He allows me. We're family. A little family. I'm a dad. (A/N- I'm sorry but I almost cried at how cute this part is.)

We eat and then we leave once we get home we put the stuff down and start putting it away. We got a lot more than we thought.

Today was a good day.

By the time we finish putting everything away and all of Izuku's stuff away it's already almost 7:30 and we need to eat. We made some fish and rice and then we watched a movie and played some card games.