Part 5

Hahaha hands. I thought that was funny. Idk.

Anyways so next chapter is just gonna be explaining a few things. I'M GONNA BE EXPLAINING IZUKU'S QUIRK. If you have any questions Please comment I beg you to comment any questions or things you just don't understand.

I also think that I might go back and fix any mistakes in the chapters after I post the explanations. We'll have a fantastic day you beautiful people. Bye.

-CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hizashi POV

I leave the place where it all happened. I drive in silence thinking. I get back to the house in about 15 minutes. I go in and call out to Izuku.

"I'm coming Papa!" He calls back. He runs down stairs in one of the new outfits he got yesterday. "Hi papa." He says, looking like he just cleaned up his face and eyes still red with crying.

"Hi Izu." I say with a smile.

"How's dad? Is he ok? Is he resting? Is the wound bad?" He kept on going on with questions.

"He's ok. We'll go and see him now, ok?" I ask and he nods "then let's go" I continue

We leave and go back into the hospital. We go up to Shota's room and we walk in. He's awake again and Izuku hugs him.

"Wow, kid be careful." He said with a dry chuckle. Izuku looked at him, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry dad. Just... I don't wanna lose you guys too." Izuku said.

Shota looked dead serious. "Izuku. We're not going anywhere." Izuku nodded and put his face in his chest, avoiding the cut wound of course, and just cried into his chest. Sho wrapped his arms around him. I came over and hugged them too. I let go of them and saw that they were both asleep. I sit down and scroll through the news for a while.

A doctor walks in after awhile while I was reading about the fight Sho and I were in. "Hello Mr. Yamada." (A/N- they kept their last names.)

"Hello doctor." I say standing up, bringing out my hand to shake his.

He took my hand and then continued "Mr. Aizawa will be able to go home in the morning. This is just a precaution. I also came in to tell you that visiting hours are over. You can come and pick him up in the morning. Have a nice night"

"Ok thank you Doctor." I say as he's walking out. I turn to Izuku and Shota they're both still asleep. They're probably exhausted. I walk over and pick Izuku up. I whisper "Let's go home Little Listener."

I walk out with Izuku in my arms Bridal style and put him in the backseat of the car and I go into the driver seat as I leave the hospital.

When we got home I woke up Izuku and we walked in. "Do you need something to eat?" I ask him while locking the door. He nodded "Okay give me a minute I'll get dinner started."

I made our dinner. It was just some of that gross instant ramen that you get at the grocery store.

We finish and go to bed.

Time Skip- Next Day

I woke up late by accident. I was tired yesterday. It was... bad. I got up at 7:30 and checked if Izuku was up.

He was and he was doing some sit-ups. He was doing it with ease but he was still breathing kinda heavy. I then had an idea. "Hey Little Listener!" I called out. He looks at me and me and says "Oh good morning Papa." While he was taking off his headphones. "I'll be finished in a few."

"Well Izuku I had an idea." He brought his head down to his shoulder "how about we go for a run together? Since I always go for runs in the mornings."

"Yea definitely just give me a minute to change out of this tank top into another." He replied

"Ok, be ready in 15 minutes! I'll be waiting by the door." I leave his room and change into my work out clothes and grab my running shoes. I then go by the door and wait for Izuku.

"Sorry it took a couple of minutes," he says. It's ok. Let's get going though." We go and we run for a few blocks and we stop by a store. I realized I forgot my water bottle.

"Hey Izuku. Are you keeping up ok?" I ask him and he nods but he's panting really hard. "C'mon let's grab you a water bottle." He could only nod and walk into the store and grab us both bottles of water. I paid and sat on the steps of the building, of course out of the way of other people, and we talked. He told me more about Inko.

"You know your mom was one of the best people I knew. I wish that we stayed in contact." I say. He looked down a little sad "I know that you're probably disappointed that she never told you the truth. I would be too. I'm sorry Izuku."

"I just wanna know why she never told us." He says.

"To protect my career probably. I mean I'll never know but if I know her like I think she didn't tell either of us for my career. I was starting out as a radio host and a pro. She probably wanted to keep me on track. She knew if I knew I had a kid I'd quit everything to be with you. Or push it back. She knew what I wanted to do with my life...."

"Well that's mom for you.... always doing things for other people..." he said while getting up. He muttered the last part. I got up with him and we started running again. And we got home around 8:30.

He took a shower first and then I did. He and I were in the living room. We needed to get going. "Izuku, get on your shoes we need to pick up your dad." He got up and put on his shoes so quickly I almost thought he had a second quirk. We left and got into the car. We sat in a ✨Comfy✨ silence.

We pulled up to the Hospital and went in. "Hi, we're here to pick up Aizawa Shota."

The nurse hummed in an 'ok' and checked the database "Go up to 112 he'll be there."

We went up and we saw my husband. I hugged him kissed him. I heard an "ewwww" from the kid behind us. "Yea well one day you'll meet a person and have a kid with and they'll be saying ew about you guys kissing."

"Yeah well that's in like 20 years from now anyways." He said after he stuck his tongue out at us. We all laughed and then we went and left.