Part 6

This is amazing. I suggest you to listen to it. Because of this I now wanna incorporate that he's a musician. So he is he just doesn't tour he just puts music out. You can't change my mind. Anyways enjoy that.

Also the picture above is what Izuku's face should look like. (Just more rings but I didn't have enough room in it with out making it look stupid.) the slit in the eyebrow won't happen yet. It happens when he's like 13 and he keeps it. There won't be really any mention for awhile so sorry. I'm not an artist so sorry if it looks stupid. Oh btw after he moves in with Hizashi and Shota he starts to grow his hair out like Shota's.

This was meant to be shorter but somehow I made this longer then the other chapters. I'm sorry please forgive me.
-CJ
—————————————————

Aizawa POV

We get home and I just wanna lie down on the couch and just watch tv. Hizashi and Izuku were really quiet on the ride home. They seemed to be guilty about something. I ignored it because maybe they're just trying to let me rest. Mistake 1.

I go over to the couch and lie down and close my eyes. I sigh. It's nice. It's quiet except for some whispering from the kitchen from Hizashi and Izuku. I thought they were just trying to have a conversation while letting me sleep. Mistake 2.

When Zashi called someone I ignored it. Mistake 3.

I fell asleep. I dreamt about mine and Zashi's first date. He asked me out after we both realized that we had feelings about each other. I picked him up from his radio station after his radio show was done for the day. It was really awkward but then we started talking a bit and laughing. It became natural. It felt normal. We got to this little diner and it was great. We sat in the booth just laughing and having fun. We might've known each other since High school but it was like we were finally just meeting each other.

That's the moment I knew that we were meant for each other. That night he made me realize that I'm not just this boring lazy person but someone that can do anything.

He's incredible.

Then I wake up abruptly to screaming. Nemuri barges in yelling "SHOTAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAAAAYYY?"

I swear she would've sounded like Zashi if her voice was a bit deeper. "Nemuri please be quiet." I sat up wincing at the pain a little and looked around at her. Tensei was behind her giggling a bit holding a melon waving at me.

"Sorry Sho...." he looked around and remembered the melon in his arms "Oh! I brought you guys a melon!"

Zashi ran out and rushed them into the kitchen. This made me curious. What is he planning? I get up and go over to the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room and put my ear up against it.

"...can't let him find out about it! He'll get so mad and he also just got out of the hospital." I heard, I think, Zashi whisper.

"We know," Nemuri said. Tensei hummed in agreement.

"Ok then let's just sneak out and get a new coffee pot before he notices." Zashi said. Wait. A new coffee maker? What did he do? I bagged into the kitchen and looked around. I scanned the area and my eyes landed on where the coffee pot should be.

It's not there and I jerked my head to Hizashi. He looked terrified, sweat dripped down his face and the same when I looked at Tensei and Nemuri. "Where's the coffee maker?" I ask.

"Uh- ah- um- well- um- here's the thing um- well it kinda of- ah- broke?" Hizashi stuttered out.

I give up. I just wanted to sleep and then wake up and maybe have some coffee. Now I can't. This sucks.