Part 2

I made that. Deku x Medical Bed is the best ship hands down 😍. (This is a joke) anyways yea umm I seem to be liking the long chapters man these are long. Anyways enjoy comment if you see any mistakes. Ok bye.

-CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's POV
Time Skip to that Saturday.

Ms. Saito picks me up on Saturday Afternoon. My soon to be ex-foster mom gave me a huge hug and told me that she'll miss me. I hugged her back and genuinely thanked her. She gave me her number and made sure my bags were all packed. My foster dad ruffled my hair and told me to try my best.

I smiled and waved while leaving. I chuckle thinking how much they've helped me in the past few weeks. I'm now in the back of Ms. Saito's car thinking.

Wow. I can't believe I'm finally meeting my dad. What if I don't like him? What if he doesn't like me? What if he regrets having me? What if his husband hates me? Do they have any children?

All of a sudden Ms. Saito said "Wow Kiddo slow down. And don't worry about it. If you don't like them you can move out straight away. And if they don't like you you'll probably also move. And for the children, they don't have any. But they've been looking to adopt so you fell into their lives at a perfect point."

I then said to her "I'm sorry I'm nervous. I mutter a lot too."

She laughs at that. "Don't worry kid. I have met a kid just like you ya know. They're now a pro and went to UA."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. She was 13 when she was put in the system and she grew up in it. She went from place to place. She was always muttering and she was the nicest girl I knew."

"Why did she go from place to place?"

"Her quirk probably. Her quirk was dangerous. She spat this black slimy liquid from her body. She then could harden it. But sometimes it got out of hand." She looked kinda sad but then her expression changed "But she then went to UA! They taught her how to use her quirk well. She's now an amazing pro! Kid this is why this job's so worth it." She smiled so big. It was so genuine.

"Is she 'The Sludge Hero: Goopy'?" I asked

She chuckled "you know your stuff kid. Yeah, that's her. She's one of my favorite hero's. You wanna be a hero?"

"Yea! I'd love to become a hero!"

"Go for it. You'll make a good Pro kid. You're kind and welcoming. Also you know your stuff. You'll be good at that stuff too."

This made me feel so much better about things and now I'm excited.

With Hizashi (His POV)

"SHOTA!" I screamed through the house. Luckily we got sound proofing. But sometimes we still get some noise complaints but whatever.

"WHAT!" he yelled back.

I sigh. Knowing my husband, he was probably taking a nap.

"THE KID'S GONNA BE HERE SOON AND YOU NEED TO HELP WITH THEM." I scream

"OK" He comes out of the kid's room surprisingly.

"How much have you gotten done?" I ask.

"I finished making the bed and setting up the desk and Laptop and a couple of other things you wanna see. You got the basket of a couple things?" He ends in a question.

I nodded my head yes and then went in there. Saying thank you to my sleep deprived husband and looking around. Not bad I think he'll like it if he likes heros.

There are figures everywhere and the desk, bookshelves, and dresser are nice wood. The bed's nice too with the All Might bed sheets. I think I would've liked it if I was a kid. I hope he does. We even got him a basket of stuff. It's just random stuff like some sun glasses, hair gel, a hair brush, some of those glow in the dark stars and a couple more things.

I walk out and sit on the couch in the living room waiting. This makes me nervous. Shota sits next to me and put an arm around me and says "We're getting a kid Mic." He said with a smile.

He's excited too. That's comforting. But what if I don't like him, what if he doesn't like me? What if Sho doesn't like him? What if we butt heads?

"Hizashi, you're mumbling in English again." Sho states

"Oh sorry" I say. I know English. I mean I am an English teacher. I mumble in English a lot. I wonder if my kid does that too. Maybe not in English though.

Me and Shota sit like this for a while thinking and preparing. At almost 9:30 am there was a knock at the door and we shot up.

Izuku's POV at the same time.

Ms. Saito sent me up to my bio father's apartment by myself while she grabbed a thing or two. I'm scared and excited.

I hesitate to knock on the door and meet these people. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

A man with long blonde hair answers. He looked excited. He also looked like me. He must be him, my father.

"H-hi! I'm Izuku! I'm looking for uh... Hi-Hizashi Yamada." I looked down at the paper I have in my hand.

The man smiled so big that I thought he was gonna yell. He waved back behind him to someone else. Like summoning him.

A man comes out from the apartment. He had long black hair and looked like he needed sleep. He must be Shota Aizawa, my father's husband. He smiled. I knew this didn't happen much because it was kinda of a weird thing to see.

He introduced them "Hey kid. I'm Shota Aizawa and here is Hizashi Yamada." He was really trying to hide the excitement in his voice but it leaked through. He continued, "You're his kid right, Izuku?"

I nodded my head and my nervousness was leaving. My 'dad' kept on pointing at me and jumping up and down. He was excited too.

They then realized that I'm standing out in the hallway and they invited me in.

They show me to my room while my now parents are talking to me asking what I like and if I liked heros well more like the blacked hair man the blonde one is too excited to talk.

He also told me to call them whatever. When we get to my room. I opened the door and screamed by accident and my quirk activated.

That's when Hizashi finally spoke. Or more liked screamed. "OH! MY! GOODNESS! YOUR QUIRK IS LIKE MINE AND YOUR MOTHER'S!!!" He was loud but my ears are used to it with my quirk and we both start jumping up and down.

We both get really excited. We finally calmed down and I apologized to Shota.

There was a knock from the door and then Hizashi got it.

"Saito?" He asked, she nodded her head and he let her in.

"I'll be getting going after I make sure he's all settled in." She states she sees me and smiles. She knew I was excited. I mean it's kinda hard not to realize that.

She was looking around and made sure I was comfy and said her goodbyes. "Izuku." She started to raise an eyebrow. "I'll talk to you next Friday ok?" I nodded my head and she continued "Here's my number" she said handing me a slip of paper. "Give me a call if you feel uncomfortable" I nod my head.

We all say our goodbyes and she leaves.