Part 4

I've never seen something so relatable to me in my life. Anyways. Enjoy.

In 1 or 2 chapters I wanna explain a few things it's not a chapter just info for the story so it's important.

Sorry for how long this chapter is. And what happens in it to all of you Aizawa simps like me. I'm also sorry for how long it took me to get it out. I've been busy with school and other stuff! I'll try to keep a schedule. I'll tell you guys it when I make it! Anyways bye!

-CJ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's POV

I went to bed around 9 last night and woke up at 6 like usual. I went out into the kitchen to get an apple and to start to work out. I already put on my work out outfit (which consisted of some bright green shorts and an all might tank top). I went out to eat something and Dad was already awake. I thought.

"Uh- Dad?" I ask. He was in a red sleeping bag on the couch. I blinked and then left for the kitchen. When I went in there papa was already there making blueberry Pancakes. My favorite. "Is everyone out here at 6 in the morning?" I question him.

"Hm? Oh hi Izuku. And well yea. I guess. Your dad over there doesn't usually wake up for another hour or so on the weekends but he moves out to the couch when I wake up in the mornings. But Mr. What are you doing?" He ended

"Oh. I like to work out in the morning. It helps me start the day. I've been doing it for years. I guess if I wanna be a hero I can't rely on my quirk too much."

"You know me and your dad can train you. We're pros after all."

"WAIT REALLY!?!?!" Oops I activated my quirk by accident. I moved the coffee maker. "Sorry"

He laughed and said it was fine. "At least it didn't break. But yea totally. We'd be happy too. You want pancakes? They have blueberries."

"Yea!" We ate together and talked about the training. He said that he'd probably train me with quirk stuff and Dad would do the combat stuff. Soon enough Dad woke up and had coffee and a pouch of something. "Good morning dad"

He waved back. "Mornin'" he said gruff voice. Papa told him about the training plan we talked about before he came in. He nodded and said "I mean if he wants to come to UA it probably would be good. We'll definitely have to talk about it more."

"We're just gonna relax till me and your dad go out later." Papa said I said ok and we kept talking with dad chipping in every so often. This went on for a few hours till around lunch time when they made lunch and then they left to go to switch my schools. I'm going to Jindai Elementary. It's my last year of elementary school but I'm excited.

After they leave I go and work out my usual routine. It's kinda weird doing it so late. It's already almost 2:30. I usually do this in the morning. I finish up and it's already almost 4:30. Huh they should be home soon. I went and took a shower and got a snack.

It's 4:45. I hope they're ok.

It's now 5:20. I'm really worried. Dad gave me his number earlier and told me that the house phone is on the kitchen counter. I go to my desk and grab a strip of paper and race to the house phone.

I dial the number on the strip of paper. The phone rings. And rings. He doesn't pick up. "Maybe they're still talking to whoever." I say verbally to myself and go sit down on the couch. I don't know what to do. I flip on SpongeBob but I can't seem to watch it.

Shota's POV Same Time.

What the hell happened? Me and Hizashi were driving home from the school and then out of nowhere this villain attacked. He stole a purse and I guess and started to attack. Must've been some heros trying to catch him. I had my hero costume on but mic only had his speaker and his hair up and he always kept his glasses on him. But he's still basically in his normal clothes.