CHAPTER: 4 BOBA MAKES PAIN SHOO

Taehyung got out of the office with the tall plastic cup of his favorite boba tea standing proudly in his lil arm. Today is the 1st day he will follow seokjin. 

Taehyungie loved his job. Following handsome actors around and having special pass to the back stage in concert was something his job gave him and oh Taehyung couldn't be happier. He sips his tea popping his lips before he started walking on the mostly empty road.

"You got this Taehyungie phewphew its all gonna be ok. U gonna see ur new crush. " he giggles almost dancing all the way on the road when he reached his favourite breakfast place.

"Uuuuhh i have my boba but am hungry. Ah like i ever cared for the diet. Lets get a breakfast tete" he jumped at the thought of the special waffles and walked in.

"Noonaaaaa can u give me my favorite waffle and extra whipped cream please" he giggled sitting in his favorite couch playing with the pet dog of the owner when he noticed a broad man in the corner couch. The man had a mask on but he could say the man was charismatic.

(The man)

(The man)

Tae giggled but then noticed the obvious distress evident on the man's face. He could say the man is taking too much work load.

The man just sat there with a cup of espresso. The man needed some rest he and Taehyung pitied him.

Taehyung walked up to the man and sat next to him.
"Hi uhm my name is Taehyung" he said with a huge boxy grin on his baby face.

The man looked at Taehyung and nodded. Taehyung could say from the sleepy looks of the man that the man had no energy left to talk right now. But since the man just wrote down an extra order of waffle for tae and offered to pay for him told tae the man was not egoistic.
It was not that the masked stranger's ego was working making him not talk but it was the man's tiredness that left him with no energy to move a limb.

"Uh..thanks for paying my bills and oh u can drink this. Uk my granny says boba makes pain shoo. And take rest ok" tae smiled again before bowing and leaving with the tale out.
Seokjin stared at the cup the cute stranger left for him. A cup of boba. And that too strawberry flavoured.
Last day was too hectic. He literally had to work till 3 at night. He just went to sleep and his alarm started beeping at 4. The alarm at 4 was a mark he had to workout. He pushed his sleepy body to the gym.
After 2 hours of intense gym in the supervision of a very scary Jungkook he finally went to sleep when Jimin called and said Jungkook asked seokjin to get ready they had shoot from 8.
Seokjin somehow managed to drag out of the bed to the bath. Taking a cold bath he got dressed and decided to grab a coffee at the local breakfast place. And that's where he met the bubbly omega who fearlessly offered him the cup of boba.
Although seokjin doesn't eat boba since it was from a cute stranger he might just appreciate and give it to a very hormonal Jimin.

Taehyung was 30 mins on the way when his phone buzzed with an Instagram notification.

❤liked by jisoo

❤liked by jisoo.kim and 1,304,123

Seokjin.kim✅: the cute stranger said boba makes pain in ass shoo. Am gonna give this to the pain in ass i have that mochi. Well i loved the purple color that the stanger chose.

Jiminie.jeon: KIMM FUCKING SEOKJIN GIVE ME MY BOBA BACK FFS.

Jeon.jk: hyung i dont think messing with jimin is the nest choice for us.

Jisoo.kim✅: oppa who did u meet

Joohyunie.bun✅: same question why didn't u take us.

kimnamgil.official✅: seokjin ah i would like to see u as my bro.

View 14,345 more comments .

Taehyung couldn't help but giggle.