gone

" KIM SEOKJIN ACTOR AND SINGER GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT IN THE SEOUL MAIN. IT IS SUSPECTED THAT MR. KIM HAS FACED A HIT AND RUN BY A TRUCK AND IS ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL NEEDING INTENSE CARE. MR. KIM'S ACTING ROLE WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY ACTOR KIM NAMJOON DUE TO THE PRODUCTION REASONS." The news read. everyone was silent just starring at the tv.

seokjin had called in just 30 minutes ago asking tae to get ready and they will have the date. but 5 minutes ago the news came. seokjin's car was hit. the alpha was taken in intense care due to severe blood loss. it was as if their bodies have been glued they are too numb to even say a word.

" he... he ...is ...okay... he have to...be...." Jimin said putting his palm over his slightly swelling tummy. " Who...who will taehyunie ...disturb" he asked eyes red with tears shedding uncontrolably.

" he....how can the directors just take namjoon shi in in this condition" hoseok said furious about how they jus replaced seokjin out of no where. This was seokjin's most anticipated movie. Kim Nam Gil wass seokjin's all time idol but just on this day.

"alpha we..we should..go shhh..baby don't cry if u cry now.. how will we be strong" yoongi softly moved the baby so that the wailing baby stopped crying.

"Tae..we should go.." jimin slightly shook the numb omega who was blankly starring at the t.v

"he promised me a good date.." was the only word spoken by the omega.

everyone went to the hospital hoping their beloved seokjin was okay. No matter what Seokjin was a good man.

"so you are mr. kim's family am dr. tuan. seokjin shi has been got here with really bad injuries. am sorry to say that even if he survives his face will never be okay ever again." Dr. Tuan said making everyone gasp.

"his..his face?" yoongi cried out.

"it will be okay our world wide handsome will be okay" jimin repeated in jungkook's embrace waiting for the surgery to be over.

AFTER 3 HOURS

" BREAKING NEWS: KIM SEOKJIN ACTOR WHO PREVIOUSLY WAS HIT OVER BY A TRUCK DIED DURING THE SURGERY DUE TO INTENSE BLOOD LOSS. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LOSS HOPE HIS SOUL RESTS IN PEACE. KIM SEOKJIN SHI WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER"

the news went again. at about 2 and a half hour into the surgery seokjin was called out dead.

when his body was moved out the doctors refused to let anyone see the corpse

" COME.. COME BACK....SEOKJIN COM...COME BACK.. PLEASE...PLEA..." jimin yekked crying before passing out in the alpha's hold.

"JIMINN!!!!!! Hoseok hyung please stay i will come back." jungkook said runny off.

"i did it despite of Seokjin hyung doing everything for me and jimin yet i did it. i ran his car over he died. please now spare my omega" Jungkook begged the man in front of him. the tall masked man smirked at jungkook.

"You did a good job jungkook. its for your delegence i got the movie. now the next will be hoseok and getting taehyung. Seokjin should never have anything good. and now he is dead." the tall man said before walking away when jungkook broke down in tears.

" he is your brother namjoon hyung"