20

"Stay with us Nick lee....ops Jwan" the omega said with the same smirk on his face despite of hoping this man won't end up like his real Jwan. A part of taehyung wished this man was not jin. Honestly after all the betrayals Jin got from his so called brothers he really wanted Nick to ne Nick because if it was Jin he would have forgiven. To jin family was everything and he would do anything to pretect him.

"You want me to stay here with you. My bathroom is bigger than this crusty place. " Nick said with visible digust evident on his face. A look yoongi never wanted to see that look. This place held so many memories for him. "I accept that but i bet this place has more love than you got nick shi" Taehyung said holding the alpha's cold hands.

"And the pass for staying here is pretennding to be seokjin. If nick can do everything he can do this too" Taehyung said showing his infamous puppy eyes. Nick was taken aback. He didn't know what to say. Pretend to be seokjin. why. Even the two omega's looked at him eagerly. Almost like wanting Nick accept the deal taehyung said. If they had to leave. They would rather leave with good warm memories.

"Deok tay" The 1 year old said from his papa's lap giving eager eyes to ddeok and then to lil yunie who was looking at this scarey looking man. Will this man take him and ungie because they were brat. This man took their dadas beecause dadas wwere bewy rude. Lil taeyunie teared up thinking about the posibilities of staying away from papa.
"pa....ouu" the baby said softly teary eyes looking at his papa who was standing. The omega noticed the lil one picking him up kising the baby's lil head.
"He won't take you....i won't let him baby" Jimin said with a small smile assuring the baby as the baby calmed a lot down.

"Fine i will stay as kim seokjin" Nick said making everyone smile in happiness.

{only the highlights of each day will be mentioned}

day1:

Nick moved in soon enough settling with 3 omegas and 2 kids and 2 more but the older kids were not really intrested in the drama. they had more important work. Nothing crazy happened other than the fact that lil woozi cried to sleep with nick aand after 30 mins Nick agreed.

day2:

"yoongi hyung the mochis are so good. i'll go wake jin up" Tae said jumping out of the chair with a plate of some mochis. He walked into Nick's room but gasped when he saw the alpha standing with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Maybe the alpha just took a shower. But something caught Tae's attention and that was the gold chain wrapped around Nick's neck. Same chain Jin had. Jin said it was his mom's gift.

day 10:

There was not much pregress to crack through Nick but tae was not giving up. Not yet. too late to give up now

"WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE DAD" Nick yelled from his room. the omega"s ran to his room to find Nick sitting with his head in hand.
"Is everything okay?" tae asked to which Nick looked up at him frustrated and said

"they escaped all three of them"