date

"how is yoongi hyung and baby now seokjin hyung" taehyung asked sipping his caramel machiato. he hasn't visited yoongi since the day woozi was born due to work. tbh he would rather sleep eat the delicious food yoongi and jimin makes than to work in the monotonoous office. but again he needs money to pay his student loans and rent.

"well they both are okay just woozi is still a pain in the ass. damn i heard hyungs have been up for 3 days straight at night because that kid won't sleep" seokjin chuckled sipping his hot black coffee. taehyung smiled at the alphas silly words and then looked at the alpha.

"why do u drink black coffee alpha" tae asked making seokjin stop and stare.

" Because i love it isn't it obvious" seokjin said smiling at his steaming coffee everything in his life has a bad story to it/

"uk when i took psychology in college for fun i didn't know i will use it here. but aside from that from what ik people who usually drink that have a bad past or some pain that they cover with this bitter taste. " Taehyung said smiling at the now shocked alpha.

"uk u are smarter than u seem." jin said with wide eyes making tae let out a short chuckle.

"well that was offensive now wasn't it?" taehyung said sipping his caramel machiato.

"ah right sorry. anyways should we go out for a dinner sometimes. Uk after your work today i can pick you up. we can have some nice dinner and then i will drop you back. if that's okay? " seokjin said hesitant about the response he might recieve.

" Are you asking me on a date?" taehyung asked excited and happy the finally asking him out .

" Well however you want to put it in. either was i will promise you a good time. today i have my 1st script reading with my co-actors. as soon as am done i'll pick you up. but incase am late. you can wait at yoongi hyung's place" Seokjin said with a confident smile.

"seems like you chalked everything out even before saying. okay i will wait at their place" Tae said with the signature box smile seokjin was whipped for.

"oh and dress your best for the date" seokjin said before leaving with his car