17

"There is no way someone just came complained and boom 3 of the most famous CEO's are under arrest" Yoongi said suspicious of whoever reopened the case. it was weird how the three CEOs whp basically ruled the Entertainment industry for an year just tanken under police custody like that.

"Yoongi hyung maybe they deserved it hyungie. but the pups are innoscent should u not feed lil wooozi he is hungry  and crying" Jimin said swaying his own lil crying pup in his arms. Somehow baby taehyun has been always more close to his papa than his dad. the baby was soully scared of his dada since the said man had high expectations and scolded the lil one for any mischieves he did. The same went For Minho and Sunghoon as well as lil Woozi. The alpha prohibitted Minho from any dance classes and forced him in a businness school. Sunghoon was taken out of his ice skating classes and put into a medical school. And baby woozi never got dada's love in any way.

"You are right we should not ignore the pups they are already getting too much anxiety." Yoongi said picking up the one years. "Mini Hoonie come down dinner is ready baby" the omega says walking into the dinner space with the wailing lilone in his arm only to find taehyung sitting on one of the chairs.

"before you kick me out. Please listen to what i have to say hyung i cannot take this, everyone getting lost from my life its too much to me" tae says eyes teary and red in agony he only want to explain his side of the story. To some one. Anyone . He really loves Seokjin and respects and loves Yoongi and Jimin as older brothers, bestfriend. but the two omega's were very much blinded by the internet that Taehyung was a gold digger and honestly Taehyung didn't blame them.

"What do you want to explain that Seokjin was a bad human and that Namjoon is a saint. Why Taehyung. I thought u loved jin loved him from the core. Then why did u move on that fast?" Yoongi broke out and Taehyung wa not complaining. At this point he might rather be yelled at than to be given the painful silent treatment. He knows what turmoil the two omegas are going throught and in their shoes he woukd have blamed the others too but he is insistent on explaining.

"Namjoon shi captured my parents. My parents didn't die hyung. When i was very little my uncle stole me and kept me in the orphanage telling my parents i died and i knw they died. It was only an year and a half ago Seokjin helped me find them out and soon after jin died.....Namjoon shi captured my parents and threatened me. I didn't want this hyung...i hate it...with all my heart." TAehyung by now was a sobbinng mess. THe two omegas' were in tears too. they blammed him not carrying for an explanATION.

"We are sorry tae.. really sorry for how we behaved" the two hugs tae rubbing the Youngest omega's back soothingly to provide some comfort the crying omega.

"The residents inside this household are requested to come out for safety with Their belongings this place will be knocked down." Someone outside the door announced alarming everyone as they quickly outside only to see huge construction bulldozers and vehicals lodged in front of their home.

" Excuse me You may have mistaken but this place is not up for any construction works" Yoongi says. this lil place holds so many memories and emotions for him. and mybe thats why despite of his alphs owning a huge mansion he and the pups chose to stay here.

" No mr. Jung we have court paper that says this place now belongs to the Lee company since Mr. Jung Hoseok, Mr. Jeon Jungkook have loaned a huge sum of money from mr. lee and wronged him also morgaged this place and never payed back" The man in the black suit said. everthing came to them likee a tthunderbot like a sudden shock. They realized as mates they really did know their alpha's very less.

"Who is this Mr. Lee" Jimin asked in a starled yet shaken voice hoping to talk the matter out.

"I am Mr. Lee"