scared

"kim seokjin you have exactly 10 minutes to give me a god damn good reason to hang around with that reporter " hoseok said. if he could only count how many damn timess he sighed in the last 2 hours he could have appealed that he cracked a world record. but that's not something he really want to do at this point of time.
"hyung am sorry i was just trying to be friendly. i mean he followed me for a month right?" seokjin said unsure of the response. now he could totally handle angry jungkook but angry hoseok nope he would try to stay out of that business of that damn persona.
"alpha i dont think its their fault maybe its the kmedia. isnt lit creepy how they are always around?" yoongi tried to negotiate he knows exactly what a damn thing is kmedia. he tries to keep himself and thee babies out of it. out of all the things he doesnt want the negetive part of his husband's fame to affect the children. he is happy in this life.
"and shouldn't he be careful. seokjin you know well and good how many times the k media tried to frame you. jungkoook ah where were you huh. aint it you job to see to it that his security is okay?" hoseok said shocking the younger alpha who was trying to enjoy a good banana milk without his mate noticing that he was snacking on what jimin calls "the best made" banana milk.
"i....hyung i was having dinner. god knows after how many days i had that delicious of a japchae.." jungkook said only to be silenced by a glare the older alpha gave him.
"uhhhh excuse me can tete comeee innnn" they were suddenly silenced by a cute babish voice.
"yes u can come in" yoongi's warm voice rang. yes they were in yoongi's warm little cafe.
"uh hellow am lee tete is seokjin shi here?" the lil male asked. yoongi could tell the boy was an omega. a small sweet omega. maybe someone he can see as a mate beside jin a few years now. yes lee taehyung could.
"who is it hyung?" jimin came to check not really sure if he should leave the eldest omega alone now that the omega was close enough to push the baby bun out.
   "oh hellow am lee tete the reporter fror whom seokjin shi got in trouble" taehyung said in a soft gullible tone. all he wants is to appologize to the alpha for the mess he made. but boy oh boy he was scared. scared if his favourite actor finds him anoying.
"ah come in he is inside u wanna talk. but just make sure u keep his and our privacy we dont really wasnt any attention." yooungi said leading the young omega inside the cafe in the cubicle where jin and the alphas where.
"who is he? yoongi why did u get him in here" hoseok said a bit irritated as to why the omega would allow a random omega let alone someone who is at the root of all the problems inside the private space of the cafe.
"am sorry. all of you but tete didn't know there were people sorry seokjinnie. i got some chocolates." taehyung said in a scared voice.
"hey hey tae its ok its ok dont cry i dont mind my company will take that down super soon uk." jin said smiling as he saw the adorable box smile that to him had the power to light the lil cafe up.
" oh what a pleasent way right. should i serve the dinner then. now that  everything is setteled?" yoongi asked specifically tae as to if the omga wants to have diner with them.
"hhhhhuuummmm tete wants food i will stay for dinner i really love the food here" tae smiled and yeah no the other two alphas had nothing to say taehyung indeed was adorable and yes seokjin. Kim Seokjin was whipped he was a week man to taehyung's box smile.
"yooungi hyung i'll help you " jimin said running behind the older omega giving a smile to his alpha.
the 4 talked for something like 30 minutes only to starlted by a pained loud cry.
"al...alpha.." the whimper came from the kitchen allerting the two alphas
"alpha..alpha yoo..yoongi hyung.." and thats all it took for hoseok to run into the kitchen where was omega was whimpering and crying in pain.
"baby...alpha" the crying omega said scared about why the lil champ was so excited to be with them.
scared yes thats only how hoseok would ecplain how he felt.

y'all wtffff thhis book was on #1 under dom jin....yall thanks...