Traitor

"WHY DO U HAVE MY SON NICK LEE I WILL FUCKING KILL U" Yoongi said slapping the young black haired alpha before snatching lil woozi away from the alpha. They had found woozi with nick in a cozy small cafe in a lil remote part if Seoul.

"Yoongi hyung i mean no harm to woozi i promise i promise. I am not that low to hurt a child." Nick protested to prove his innocence. Even lil woozi started crying because he knew his ddeokie chingu was sad. But the olders took at as a symbol of Nick being bad.

"One last chance Nick stop being obsessed with our family and leave. Just because u have the face of my alpha doesn't make u seokjin" Taehyung's voice reached him. Too firm and clear if u ask Nick honestly.

"Your alpha." Nick says with a rough half broken chuckle like mocking the omega. His eyes calm but a storm raging deep inside the beating organ Making it almost uneasy for the alpha to breathe. Like someone had his heart on choke hold and something is none other than Tae call the blonde his alpha.  Love is hard to get isn't it.

"What's with that tone buddy?" The blonde mocked Nick. A sick suffocating smile stuck to the face. If Nick could he would rip that disgusting smile off the face of the guy who looks like him. But then he will fall lower into the bad books and thats a no right.

Nick sighs. No more explanation needed. Because no matter what none of them will trust him. Its better if he gives up. His dad will be so mad at him for being like this but he is too week too weak to fight the heart break of whom he thought as family. Its better to go back to Australia and settle. Not like he will have much trouble with finding a mate.

"I hope all the best with ur "mate" Taehyung.....i mean " Nick says before pulling the omega in an unwanted hug
"Voo" he says in a whisper making the omega's eyes widen. Did he hear it right. Voo..seokjin?

Tae pushed the other thoughts apart losing himself in the calm very familiar smell of coffee with a  hint of cinnamon. Untill the alpha pulled back.
"Where will u go?" He couldn't resist his stupid heart
"Australia back home. Maybe mate a pretty omega have kids and enjoy my coffee" Nick says the omega feels a slight pan. Hurt?
He lets Nick go....again .

🔞Back at home🔞

Back at home the couples took their pups as they go to tuck them to sleep. Taehyung's mind was racing was Nick seokjin. Did they push away the real one for a fake person. Even if this blonde wolf seemed a lot familiar somehow Nick was way more close to his wolf.

He didn't realize untill a pair of lips Started nipping the side of his neck storng arms wrapped around his waist.
"Whats going in this brain huh" seokjin asks.

Taehyung turns around to face the alpha cupping his face
"Make love to me....please seokjin..please alpha" the omega says in a breathy needy voice. He needs that. He needs to forget Nick. He needs to forget how shamelessly he had found comfort in the arms of another alpha.
"If thats what u say" seokjin says picking the omega by the back of his thigh. Taehyung's petite legs wrap around the alpha's waist they share a hot kiss. Their tongue do fight for a while for dominance but at the end the alpha wins exploring Taehyung's wet mouth his hands tugging the omega's sweat pants down as they part to breath.

"Please...alpha" Taehyung says his voice breathy like a needy moan gripping seokjin's shirt slowly unbuttonin the shirt"
"Sure." The alpha says but the next was not what Taehyung expected.
When Taehyung asked the alpha to make love he didn't expect the alpha to rip the pant and push in his dick right into Taehyung's kitten without any preparation or time and thrust at that pace.

It didn't feel like an abuse yes he was getting a lot pleasure but then for 1st time it was harsh.

"S..seok..jin..ah...slowdown" the omega said only to have the alpha dig his teeth onto the omega's flesh marking him.
But tae didn't feel the feeling of insane love pleasure in the bite in the mark. He felt guilt sad like he killed someone important

On the other hand

"SEOKJIN NICK...SON U HAVE TO BREATH...SHIT" dongwook said when The black haired alpha suddenly coughed out blood his face pale like being rejected by his mate but the boy had a smile.

"Ta..take ca...re..appa" rhe young alpha closes his eyes occasionally coughing blood with a satisfied smile

Emd