sorry

"where were you?" jimin asked with a really week voice. the omega has woken up to the absence of his alpha after he passed out. Seokjin's death did take a toll on him. the doctors said the baby was a very close risked. If jimin didn't cut down on work and stress it might be really bad for him and the baby.

" Sorry omega some work...hoseok hyung i..i have to resign from the post of Seokjin hyung's manager since he is no more. I applied for KIm Namjoon's manager" Jungkook said looking appologetic. hell he would never work for that man but yet he has to for jimin for his omega for the child.

"Jungkook are u kidding me. it isnt even a day jin is gone and.....and all of you are leaving him one by one" Hoseok said angry at the actions of the alpha who looked so non clant like this didn't take any toll on the alpha.

"Hyung he is gone. we all should move on. i would ask u to do the ssme too. we all know Kim Namjoon is way richer than Kim seokjin could ever be" Jungkook said voice laced with bitterness.

"Jungkook....jin..jin always took you as a brother" yoongi said shaking the younger alpha.

" AND WHAT ABOUT IT. TOOK ME AS A BROTHER MY FOOT. HE PAID ME WHAT HYUNG. I CANNOT SIT AND CRY HERE FOR THAT I NEED MONEY TO KEEP MY OMEGA AND SON IN PEACE" Jungkook yelled shocking everyone in the room.

"y...yoongi..hyung...do...do.. you...have....a....spa..re...jo..b a..t...the...cafe" Jimin's pained voice came to their ears.

"Omega what are you saying baby Namjoon shi will give us crazy money a villa. baby we will give our son the best luxourious life" Jungkook cupped jimin's now puffy red face.

"With that money alpha our baby will never live a "life ". if seokjin hyung was here his life would have filled with colours. but looking at you...u..look like you can...put our baby on bait if that gives u money" jimin said his eyes red with tears.

"Omega..baby our children will never feel the void of the one who is gone. Baby i will colour our lil one's room in the brightest colours..bring him the best things baby." Jungkook said whipping Jimin's tears.

"i..i don't want that...please...am sorry i..i cannot be..the omega who will..love this...i...i will..stay at yoongi..hyung's place" Jimin said.

"STAY THEN JIMIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE HE IS GONE GONE FOR GOOD. LETS MOVE ON WITH WHAT WE WILL GET" Jungkook yelled as Yoongi cut jungkook off with a slap.

" Shame on you..jungkook.." he said hugging the younger crying omega.

outside the room

"Join me jung Hoseok if u want to keep ur family in peace." the caller said.

"Why why should i what do u want ?" Hoseok asked on the phone

"Seokjin's lover Taehyung" the caller said

"kim Namjoon"

somewhere in australia:

"he cannot die under no way. do anything to save him" the person from the glass box said.
"mr lee he is pretty much dead" the doctors said
"idc i want him alive"