1: New House

this is a story about the boy in the window.
spoiler, it's wilbur.

this book'll be in tommy's POV because that's the first person to come to mind
_______________
Thomas Simmons, often referred to as 'Tommy' had been moving to a new home in Brighton, England. After growing up for 14 years in the same old house in London, Thomas's parents decided to move closer to the coast. Thomas wasn't really a fan of the move, though. Reason being is, his school. He had quite a lot of friends at his old school which he was quite proud of! And his grades weren't bad, for a 14 year old boy.

Moving Day

"Today's the day!" Tommy's mother called from the foot of the stairs. Groaning, Tommy pulled his heavy comforters off his body and got up. Choosing a red and white t-shirt and dark blue jeans, Tommy went into his bathroom and got changed.

TOMMYINNIT POV:
"Hey Toby!" I call out to my neighbor. "Hi Tommy, how are you?" Toby asks me; "Not particularly great, today I have to move to Brighton, remember?" I tell Toby. "Oh yeah.. I'll miss you. Remember you have my phone number so we can still talk!" Toby, or Tubbo says with a grin. "Oh yeah! I promise I'll talk to you every day Tubbo. Have a good day!" I yell as Tubbo runs back to his house. I'll miss him. I realize i'm just standing in the middle of the sidewalk (or pavement i think) and walk back to my house, as i remember i won't see this house for a long time.

time skip (how do you like it so far?)

We arrived in Brighton about 3 minutes ago, and now we're driving out to the new house. "How long until we get there?" I ask for the hundredth time. "Only about 5 minutes, why?" Dad responds. "Because i just want to unpack and get this over with." I mutter loud enough so my dad can hear me. Dad stays silent after that, and my mind begins to wander. I miss Tubbo. I wonder if i'll make any new friends. "We're here!" I hear Mom say after a few minutes. I get out of the car and look around, I couldn't help but notice the window on the grey house across the street that has a perfect view of our house. "I miss Tubbo!" I exclaim as i walk into our new house.

another time skip i'm very sorry i'm just lazy

NO ONES POV

Tommy was outside, sitting on the curb, picking at grass, when he felt eyes on him. He looked around, his eyes locking on the window across the street. He saw a.. figure? Tommy felt a wave of anxiety come over him, so he stood up and walked inside his house.

is this okay? please tell me what i can improve this is my first book

i love you all ❤️😩