20. Fuck.

you already KNOW WHO IT ISSSS
SILENTO, VIOLENTO, CRYLENTO,
WATCH ME WHIP
WATCH ME NAE NAE

aha anyway. hi, how you beeeen.... be honest. i don't know if i told u guys about my cat that we gave away, but she's been away for awhile but now we get to take care of her :DD

the art above is m i n e👿 it is dream or tommy, i don't know BAHAHHA

ily all!! go take care!!

-|-|-|-|-|-|- (ranboo pov-)

And off we went, down the 10th grade hallway.

"Shit- uh- oops-" I whisper.

"What?" Tommy whispers back.

"Will, do you know how to get around this side of the school?" I mumble to Wilbur.

"Oh god." Wilbur says.

"Be quiet." Tommy whispers.

"No, you be quiet." Wilbur whispers back.

"Wilbur be quiet, I'm serious." Tommy says.

"Shut up." Wilbur shouts.

"Can you actually shut the hell up!? We're gonna get caught!" I say.

"Then go!"

"Shut the fuck up and go-" Tommy says.

"What was that, Thomas?" The man from before asks, walking out of a classroom with a man who I can assume is 'Mr. Phil', because the sign on the door had the same name.

I almost had a heart attack.

"Wha- Oh, i-it was nothing!" Tommy stumbles, forcing a laugh.

"Sure. Why are you out here, anyways?" He asks.

We all go silent, and the man shakes his head. "Come on." He says, waving towards himself. We follow behind him quickly.

Damn it, I knew it was a bad idea.

We walk in the door to see this.

TECHNO POV, also this part takes place RIGHT BEFORE THE bench trio leave!!!!

"What? Um, anyways- there isn't any adult here, right?" Ranboo asks Tommy or Wilbur.

"Hm.." Tommy hums. Not that i know of."

"Well I mean he didn't lock the door." Ranboo says.

"You're right." Wilbur says.

"That sounds like a bad idea." Ranboo says.

"When has anything we've ever done a bad ide- well- whatever. Techno?" Tommy says.

"Heh??" I ask.

"You want to get out of this prison?" Tommy asks.

"No, i don't wanna get in more trouble." I say, turning around and looking for things around the classroom. I hear someone shout something, and then an "Ow- Sorry.".

I don't look back though, not entirely caring for what's going on, instead focused on a box i found on the top shelf.

I bring it down, walk towards a desk with a broken chair, sit down on the ground behind it leaning against the wall, and open the box.