19. "Your actions have consequences."

that is the shampoo i use

LMAO OSMAUSJIEJTKAUDOKC

{•}•{•}•{•}¥{•}•{•}{••}•}•{•}•}•{•}•

teach no blade pov!!!!!!!

"Can you let me go now? It's tiring." Dream asks.

I've kept my grip tight on his arms and shoulders, and brought him to the middle of the concrete box around us.

"No. Sit down." I say.

He doesn't listen at first, but when i punch his gut, his 'i'm so confident nothing will hurt me' personality fell... and so did he.

"Okay, jeez!" He says, a little fear in his eyes.

"Don't mess with Tommy. If you have to mess with anyone, mess with me; and from what you're about to see i don't think that would be a very great choice."

this is so cringy just pretend he looks cool saying it HAHHA / this chapter goes out to mysticalc343 because you've been predicting the whole story \

"What do you mean?" He asks.

I kick him in his shins forcefully.

"What the fuck- stop!" Dream yells.

I kick him again.

"Quit it!" He says.

I kick the side of his chest.

He doesn't say anything.

"That was it?" He asks.

"What made you think that?" I say, getting down on his level.

"W-What are you doing?" Dream asks loudly.

I punch him in the face with all of my strength. He kicks me in the knee, I grab his arms and drag him up, him kicking and screaming like a child. "Bitch." He says. I drag him back into his seat in the lunchroom, ignoring the trillions of voices around me. I pull his collar, and head back to the table i sat at before.

I take a seat next to Quackity.

"Look at Big Q!!" Tommy says excitedly.

Quackity turns his body to my and shows me the palms of his hands. "Heh??" I say. "My hands are webbed! Like a duck! Quackity!"

"Ohh.. is that why people call you Quackity?"

"No, but i think it's cool. Tommy sure thinks it's cool."

"YEAHYEAHYEAH ITS SO COOL AHH!!" Tommy yells ecstatically.

tw: gross hands lol

shitty image i edited in ibispaint, basically him lmao-

"I don't know how you guys didn't notice until now." He says.