3: Wait, What?

『••"After listening into their conversation, i confirm its my parents, and decide to go downstairs and make myself breakfast."••』

TOMMY POV

I walked down my stairs to see Mom and Dad sitting on folding chairs in the living room, because we haven't moved the furniture into our house yet. I ask my parents where the bag (or box or some shit) of food is, and Mom hands it to me. Like out of nowhere. I swear moms are magical.

I grab out a small bag of cereal we packed and a bowl that was also inside the bag. We had boxed milk, for some reason (it's a thing surprisingly) so i used that in my cereal.

I finished making it and walked up the stairs before remembering i have to go meet with the neighbor.

Now slightly faster, i walk into my room and eat my cereal a little too fast. I have to go to a new school soon. My mind reminds me as i'm changing into a black hoodie and black jeans.

"Shi- ...i mean shoot." I realize i'm rushing, and continue changing but sort of clearing my head when i realized it. I sit down and just think, each of my thoughts act like a person having a conversation.

Is my neighbor a stalker? New school. But are they a stalker? New school! Don't forget it! How would they know what i was doing if they weren't a stalker? New school.

I let out a small sigh, knowing my thoughts are the things stressing me and i just need to calm down.

A/N: i almost wrote him having a panic attack but i don't know what panic attacks are like so i didn't-

I just need to breathe. In.. and out. In, and out. I forgot it was 5AM, i have tons of time to plan. (IT JUST AUTOCORRECTED TO PENAL NONONONDFKDK)

I grab my notebook and a mechanical pencil, and begin to scratch down my thoughts onto a few pages.

After i realize that i'm not enrolled to a school, i immediately calm down.

I shuffle downstairs, asking my parents what school we're planning to enroll me in. Dad replies, "We were thinking about having you go to Lewis Highschool" (i used a name generator, and i'm gonna say highschool because i'll get confused if i don't)

"Isn't that a private school?" I ask Dad. "Well, yes, but-" "Why a private school?" I ask. "Because that was the only high school in our neighborhood." He says.

"Okay.. when will i start going to school?" I question. "If you were enrolled today, which will probably happen (?), you would start going to school in a week."

"A week?! Are there uniforms?" I shout. "I'm not sure, you'll have to look the school up." He tells me.

tiny time skip

I open up my laptop while sitting on my matress. I look up "Lewis Highschool Brighton" and my jaw immediately drops.