6. Preparation?

this title is slightly accurate
also thank you guys for 150 reads, i didn't even notice until just now. it means so much to me🥴🥴
UPDATE: MORE THAN 200🤪🤪

『••"Wait; if i start Monday, how many days until i start going to school? What day is it?

Saturday."••

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Okay, at least i have a.. day to 'prepare'. I'm gonna do some more research on the school.

What i've found out so far is:

-The uniforms don't look that bad.

-The mascot is a green parrot, called 'Parry the Parrot'. Ew.

-The 'theme' of the school is green.

Well, i'm glad Wilbur will be with me. At least i won't be too awkward on the first day, right? (i'm trying to scare you guys)

Yeah, i'll be fine. I'm a big man. Big T. Oh that reminds me, Tubbo! I should text him, i kind of rushed.

Big T

Tommy
sorry about that i had to go somewhere, i can talk now if you're free!

Big T
oh it's no problem, i'm free  right now aswell

Tommy
ok, so you know how when you move you typically have to go to a new school?

Big T
yes..?

Tommy
guess who goes to a dumbass private school!!!!

Big T
you?

Tommy
yep. how are you?

Big T
i'm okay, how are you?

Tommy
exhausted. i met some kid and my social battery completely bursted.

Big T
relatable.

•-••-•-•-••- (charlie is back!)

I get bored of just sitting on my phone playing Candy Crush or whatever, so i decide to go down to my parents. (Luckily, since this is my book and i can do what i want, his parents are nice!)

"Um.. hi."
I take a seat on the floor.

"Hey Tom! Excited about school?" My father asks.

Gosh, everything is just school school school.

"Yeah, i guess."

"I think you're gonna look so handsome in the uniform!" My mom exclaims. (i'm sorry i use fancy words too much i try not to use too many in a row)

"I looked online at the website a couple times, the uniform doesn't look too terrible. Also i- uh- i made a new friend across the street."

"Cool, who is it?" They ask.

"His name is Wilbur, uh, he's very tall and has a good sense of humor"

"Very nice, Tom." My dad says.

time skip to 10:00 pm because i'm too tired to write more bland talking

•-•-•-•-•-

I'm getting more tired by the second. My eyes sting from the bright pixels of my iPhone, which was set by my wall plug, charging. I realize eventually that i'll have to unpack my stuff, and both another wave of anxiety and sleepiness come over me. Then, at the perfect moment, i see Wilbur out my window, flashing his flashlight. Thanks, Wilby. I mean- Wilbur. I grab my flashlight, which was placed on my windowsill, my notebook, under the flashlight, and my pen, next to them both. I flash it a few times to see Wilbur wide awake in the other window, smiling creepily. I then write, "i was almost asleep tall man" and shove it against my window, flashing my flashlight another 3-4 times. He quickly responds. "sorry! can we talk tomorrow?" Oh god. I write, "sure, now can i go to bed?" Flash. Flash. Flash. A paper flies up to the window. "yes." Okay.

(and you guys should go to bed too i know it's late)

okay that's a wrap for now, i'm pretty tired as tommy and you guys probably are, i should sleep, and i don't think i should stay up more. i'll work on more tommorow, i love you all, expect more or less angst, mwah 💋🥰❤️‍🔥❤️❤️‍🩹😍