special chapter

HEY YALL, IF YOU JUST WANNA CONTINUE READING, GO AHEAD THIS ISNT CANON LMOA

but this is what i wrote and "saved for later" (i'm not using this)

i have tweaked a few words keep that in mind

TW: ABUSE SELF HARM ALL THAT JAZZ SO LIKE STOP IF UR TRIGGERED

I'm in my room, in the corner, talking to my 'friend' Eret on the phone. (i'm so sorry chat) "Toms.. if you don't keep talking to me i'll hurt myself!" They say. "I'm really sorry Eret. I have to go though, my stepdad is coming back soon!" I say. "Fine. This is because of you."

As soon as i heard his car pull up in the driveway, i shot up out of the corner. I rushed to put my phone on my top shelf and hide it, and i heard the front door slam. I take my math homework off my desk, grab a pencil, and start writing. His footsteps upstairs are loud and echoing. He shoves open my door to see my clean room and me doing homework.

"What are you doing. You should have finished that earlier." He grabs my arm and slams my body into my wall, and starts kicking me really hard in the arms. He doesn't stop until he gets tired, and for a drunk old man, was surprisingly long. I'm in so much pain, all i can do is lay on the ground and cry. (brocken😔😢💔) Slowly, i fall asleep.

hole

"Thomas. Wake up." The supervisor is crouched in front of the desk.

"Hm?"

"You okay? You were crying." She says calmly.

Now i notice the tears on my face. I look around the room to see nobody but the teacher. A brown haired woman, maybe 25 years old.

"I guess." I say quietly.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asks.

I nod my head and she brings me outside the detention room and into this small room. She closes the door, and i look around. It's got bean bags, posters, a bin of stress relievers, a few flags, and other decorations. "Take a seat wherever." I sit in a chair around her table

i miss you mrs bell

"So." She says.

"So." I say back.

"What's been going on?" She asks.

"It starts a few months ago, when my Mom divorced my Dad and finds a guy named Kevin. He was an alcoholic. So, he took his anger out on me. That's all i'll say. I started hurting myself. At that time i made a new friend online named Eret. They used to be so so so nice.

Then, they started getting more and more toxic, threatening to.. do something if i didn't talk to them. I didn't talk to them and they said they were gonna do it. Hasn't texted since. Then, my Mom found out what Kevin did to me and broke up with him. She got back with my dad, and we moved away from there a little bit ago.

I come here, and make a friend named Wilbur, he goes here. We eventually go around the neighborhood, he shows me who lives in what house, and there's this kid named Dream, and a kid named Ranboo. They go here too.

Minutes after Wilbur shows me all the houses, Dream comes storming out of his house for some reason. He sees me laugh at him and comes over and beats me and Wilbur up. He bruises my shins really badly, and punches me and stuff like that.

Then, later, i go to school here. Dream tries being mean, but i stand up for myself. Last night, i had a dream about school, and Mr. Manifold was in it. That wouldn't be important if he wasn't in my other dreams. I go to his classroom, and he says he wants to talk. He says he's sorry for not helping me in the dream, and i leave.