Chapter 23

Warning: chapter contains violence, strong language, uncomftorable, disturbing topics, abuse, gore and blood

You've been warned...

"......."

The four men stare at you in shock. "What the hell did I tell you boss?" You hissed. "How...?" Leon quietly mumbled.

Before Donovan can shoot him dead, you took quick action by grabbing the nearest thing on the desk. Grabbing Leon's silver steel cigar case and held it up to his face. The thick steel of the case successfully preventing the bullet from striking Leon straight to the head.

Leon looks at the case, only to see the bullet lodged in it. 'Woah...' Eden thought. Theo was left speechless. Donovan had no words. He's never seen anything like that, especially coming from you.

If looks could kill, everyone in the room would be dead by the furious expression displayed on your face. You then glanced directly at Donovan. Your gaze not leaving his. "I asked you a question." You spoke once again. Your voice was laced with anger.

Leon immediately composed himself.  He shouldn't have been so shocked. Afterall, he's seen you do the same action, protecting your previous clan members. Instead of a silver case, you've used blades or thick solid objects.

However, Leon was taken back by your quick timing. He cleared his throat, attempting to cut the silence in the office. "Thanks for the save..." You don't respond. Tossing the case aside, you began to approach Donovan.

For the first time, Donovan had admitted he felt intimidated. Nonetheless, he wasn't going to let your gaze put his guard down. Donovan returned the glare. "I warned him doll.  What I say, goes." He coldly responded. "Besides, you should know better than to interfere with my actions."

His response had only made you even more furious than before. Eden decided to cut the tension from the room. "We should go now, it's getting late." He stated. Neither of you responded.

"That's enough from both of you." Theo spoke. He glanced at your direction. "Listen kid, you two can argue another time. Don't forget Jenny is at your place waiting for our return." He added.

"....."

"Y/N." Theo repeated. "Fine..." You spat. "We can go once the boss puts the weapon away." "Like hell-" He was interupted. "Can we go now?" Eden whispered. Donovan glanced at Eden who released a yawn.

Taking the opportunity, you kicked the gun from his hand. The gun lands on the ground. You don't hesitate to stomp on the weapon.

SHATTER!

The amount of force you put on the stomp made the gun break into pieces. Once again this had shocked the men even more. Before stepping out the office, you quickly glance at Leon.

"We'll continue this conversation another time." Leon simply nodded. "Oh, and by the way hun..." You turn your head, facing Donovan. "Little word of advice. Never look away from your opponent. One foolish mistake can cost you your life."

You couldn't help but giggle. "If I weren't in your clan, I would have easily snapped your neck, slit your throat...I'm sure you get the idea." Leaving with a dark smirk, you walked away from the office. Eden and Theo don't hesitate to follow behind you. Donovan and Leon were left in the room. Leon smirks.