Chapter 1

Ring....

Ring....

Ring....

The sudden ring of your phone wakes you up from your deep slumber. You sit up and yawn as you reach for your phone. Looking at the screen you sigh knowing damn well ignoring the call will get you in some deep shit.

"Hel-" you are immediately interupted by the voice of your boss. Let's just say she sounded very furious. Not a good thing.

"Y/N! I need you here now, we need to talk." You look at your alarm clock only to see that its 3am!

"Boss, it's three in the morning. Wh-" you are cut off again.

"I don't give a damn about the time Y/N! Just get your ass here, NOW!" and just like that she hangs up

"Rude..."
........................................

Walking down the Streets of Scarlet late at night is never a good idea. Dangerous clan members, women selling themselves on each corner, shootings, well almost everything you can think of. You finally arrive at the nightclub the boss owns. As you walk in, you're greeted by your fellow clan members.

Walking towards her office is hard enough trying to avoid all the sweaty, smelling drunks on the dance floor. "This talk better be worth my damn nap..." you say mumbling to yourself.

Upon entering her office, you stare at the chaos the boss had. Broken glass, empty bullet shells, and a man on the floor, dead, with a bullet hole in his head.

"I'm not even gonna ask... Well, you called. What do you need?" You ask with a calm tone, not fazed by the corpse on the floor.

"Y/N! Thank goodness you're finally here! Listen." She stops as she pulls out a photo of a man who seems to be in his late twenties.

"Who's this?" You question.

"The filthy rat who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me! The drugs, my expensive jewelry, everything!" She yells. Anger coursing throughout her body.

"I see... So what do you want me to do about it?" You calmly ask.

"Bring me that bastards head..."