Chapter 30

Warning: chapter contains violence, strong language, uncomftorable, disturbing topics, blood, and child abuse.

You've been warned...

"You're own mother?!" You yell at the man. "Keep your voice down kid." He hushed before nodding his head. You were completely shocked.

"Why...Why would she do that?" You muttered out quietly. Theo sighs. "I guess there's no harm telling you about it." He shrugged. "Like I said before, I believe I was twelve years old, no longer living with my parents."

Flashback

13 years ago...

It was midnight. The most dangerous time for anyone to be out roaming around the streets of Scarlet.

The sound of gunshots, police sirens, the engines of cars roaring, cars swerving and the sound of people screaming. This was just an ordinary, normal night for Theo, Donovan and his group of friends.

THUD!

Theo drops the clan member to the ground. The clan member gasps for air. Donovan and his group of friends watch as Theo had taken a big group of clan members down all by himself. Theo continued to beat the man over and over until the man was bloody and unconscious.

"Impressive work Theo." Donovan praised. "Yeah dude, this is really fucking impressive! You sure you don't want to work for me in the future?" James laughs.

"He's my friend! I found him first and he'll work for me. Find someone else!" Donovan glared, lightly punching James shoulder. Theo ignores the two boys arguing with each other. He wipes the blood off his face.

The three of them turn to the burning building that belonged to the clan members. Angel and Lorenzo walk away from the building as if they didn't cause it. Lorenzo whistles at the sight of the clan members knocked out cold on the ground. "Bon travail." Angel complemented.

Theo nods, thanking Angel. "I'm done here, I'll be going." Theo said. "Oh? You're not going to go eat with us?" Lorenzo questions. Theo shook his head."Sorry maybe next time." The boy replied.

"Alright then suit yourself." Lorenzo shrugged, walking away from the others. "You'll be paying for the food right?" James smiled, running over to Lorenzo.

James throws his arm over to Lorenzo's shoulder. "Hell no! You'll spend all my money ordering the whole damn menu!" Lorenzo glares. James couldn't help but laugh. "C'mon! I promise I won't do that." The blonde continued laughing.