Chapter 33

Warning: chapter contains violence, disturbing, uncomftorable topics, blood, gore, and strong language.

A/N: hello loves! <3 I apologize for not updating almost a year. Thank you to each one of you for all the support and love for the book! I I'm extremely grateful! Little reminder I've decided in the next few chapters not only will they have smut but be upsetting and dark. I apologize in advance.

Not to have anyone confused, Madison and Noah are Destiny's kids. Agnes Faye is none other than Jenny's grandmother who went by the name 'Mrs.Bell' I've already mentioned her in previous chapters. The same old woman who lived on the same street Y/N lived on before she was kidnapped and have Y/N her books. Hope this helps.

Alright now with the story.

Entering the house, Destiny immediately hugs herself tightly. The woman had become uneasy of the silence that welcomed her. Violet walks in the house, not bothered by the silence at all. "Lead the way Destiny." Violet orders. Destiny nods, walking down a dim hallway to a certain room. The purple haired woman follows shortly behind.

Violet watches Destiny pull out her keys, searching for a certain one. Opening the heavy doors, Violet takes notice of the files and paperwork scattered on the desk along with a glass of untouched liquor. Ignoring the mess, Destiny opens one of Brett's safe's, handing all the files that were in your name over to Violet.

Violet snatches the files out of her hand, taking a seat on one of the chairs near Brett's desk. Destiny sighs sadly as she glances over at the family picture on her late husband's desk. Warm tears begin streaming down her face, smudging her mascara. Violet paid no mind to it, continuing to read the paperwork. Destiny shook her head, wiping away the tears.

"I still find it hard to believe that monster is related to you. Never would've thought your own blood would try to kill you like that." Destiny spoke, breaking the silence. The older woman tried to get her mind off her family but fear and worry continue to flood her mind. Violet glares at the woman but decided to stay quiet. Reaching into her designer bag, she grabs her designer wallet pulling out a small picture. Handing it over to the woman, her eyes widen in shock.

In the picture, a young Violet holding a younger you in her arms. The two of you smiling brightly. You were happily hugging Violet tightly.

Destiny was too stunned. She was too shocked to see you and Violet share a couple of features. She's never seen you or Violet so happy. Violet snatches the picture back after the older woman was staring too long. 'Odd...Why would she have that?...' Placing it back in her wallet, she searches her bag for something. A bottle of pills. Wasting no time, Violet swallows two pills. Destiny shook her head as Violet gets back to reading the files.

DING!

Destiny glances over to Violet's phone. Her eyes landed on Violet's lock screen. A picture of you and Jen smiling. Destiny was extremely confused but chose not to say a word.

The purple haired woman checks the message only for a smirk to spread across her face. "What's with that smirk Violet?" Destiny questions. "It's nothing important you need to know. Now tell me about Y/N. How did she end up here? You never gave me your reasoning. Why do you hate her so much?" Violet curiously asks, looking back at Destiny then the paperwork.

"Well..." She hesitated a bit. Her short response annoyed Violet. "Alright then I'll tell you-" A sudden gasp interrupts her, making Destiny flinch.