Chapter 16

Warning: blood, violence, strong language and sensitive topics

You've been warned...

"You..."

You glare at him which only makes him chuckle. "What's wrong sweetheart? All I'm asking is for you is to join me for a drink. Nothing wrong with that."

"Get your damn hands off of me." You say, but of course he doesn't listen. "Don't worry sweetheart, drinks on me." He smirks and drags you towards the bar.

"You damn scum, let go of me!" "Now, now. You wouldn't want to cause a scene in front of all these people. I know you're here to kill someone so why don't you keep that pretty little mouth shut sweetheart." You glare at him.

"What the hell do you want?" You ask with an annoyed tone. "I want to speak with you of course. We didn't have the chance to do so yesterday." He continues. "Besides, that boss of yours got in the way." He glares.

"If you want to drink and talk, then schedule it some other day. Right now I have shit to do and you're in the way." You say. "C'mon sweetheart, don't be like that with me." He places his hand under your chin. "You're really getting on my damn nerves West." He chuckles. "Am I now?"

He's now inches away from your face. You didn't care anymore. You reach into your little handbag, grabbing your gun. Suddenly, the bartender slams the glass on the counter, grabbing both of your attention.

"Your drinks sir." Your eyes widen a bit with shock, yet you were surprised. The man that caused a whole commotion as you met the trio at Donovan's place.

Eden.

He winks at you. You continue to blink in surprise. Someone pulls Leon away from you. 'Thank god.' You thought.  "Hi there~" You look at the figure behind Leon.

Jenny.

'Where the hell did these two come from?' You question yourself. Jenny winks at you. You couldn't help but smile back at her. Someone then links their arm with yours. You look up to see none other than...

Theo.

Music begins to play in the background. People began dancing together. "Care to join me for a dance?" Theo asks. You smile and nod. Theo pulls you away from the bar. Both Jenny and Eden nod at both of you. You mouthed a 'thank you' to them. Looking back at Leon he mouthed the words 'Next time.' Then smirking.

"This is unexpected, why are you here?" You ask Theo. "Isn't it obvious kid? Donovan told us all about that man you were with just now. If we didn't interfere, you would have killed everyone who got in your way."

"I mean...You're not wrong about that." "We don't mind but the boss wants you to calm down with the killings." Theo said and you giggle a bit.

"I can't make any promises."
.........................................................

"Let go of me!" Nana yelled. "Settle down you old hag." Lorenzo said. "You wouldn't want to anger Don more." James stated.

"I don't care. Let go of me this instant!" Nana continued yelling. Angel sighs in annoyance. "I swear if Don doesn't come in the next three minutes, I'm cutting your damn vocal cords."