Chapter 10

Warning: chapter contains blood, violence, gore and death.

You've been warned...

''Is she crazy?''

"She must be asking for her death wish."

"Is she not afraid of us?"

"She's only a kid!"

Those were the comments that filled the room. One of the members approached you, gun in hand. He raised the pistol directly at your forehead. You giggle.

"We already warned you...I don't care if you're a kid. I'll blow your brains out right here, right now..."He chuckles. "Then what are you waiting for?" You ask.

"Are you asking for a death wish? Weaklings like you don't belong here..." He spoke in a low tone. You smirk. "Interesting, so I'm the weakling? Are you sure?" You ask. Taken back from your response, he glares at you.

"The weakling here is you..."Your smirk turns into a glare. You continue. "You pulled your weapon out without even realizing that the safety is still on, the magazine is still sticking out of its chamber. You're a dumbass who can't even use a gun right..." You pointed out.

He looks at you in shock. His shocked expression turns into an angry one. "Why you little brat how da-"

"Ah, Ah Ah~Watch that mouth of yours, you'll regret it old man." You said as you received a confused look on his face.

"Look down."

You say. He looks down only to see a gun. You held the gun against his stomach. "Bu..But how?!" His voice became shaky. 'I didn't even see her move! How the hell is she so quick?!'

"Sorry old man, but I believe it's time you learn your lesson..." You calmly say. You cock the gun. He trembles. Fear. Fear filling his eyes.

Little did you know, Donovan was watching the whole show, smirking widely. He was so focused on you, he didn't even bother stopping your actions.

BANG!

The man falls to the ground, clutching his stomach to add pressure to it.

"How pathetic. Can't play the tough act any longer?" You mock. "Acting all tough around your so called friends. That only makes you look weak. You've basically given yourself out. Tell me..."

You place your foot on his wound,  stepping on it harshly. The man screams out in pain. The other members stay frozen in their spots, not knowing what to do.

"How does it feel to have an eighteen year old girl humiliating you infront of all your fellow clan members?..." You question.

You feel a pair of eyes watching your every movement. You look up to see Donovan watching, smirking down at you. "And your boss?..." Everyone else looks up to see Donovan, they wait for his command.

You move your foot from his wound and step on his face. It hits the tile floor hard that it cracks. A bit of blood began streaming down his head to the floor.
"Don't fuck with me." You warn. Donovan chuckles.