Chapter 20

Warning: Violence, teasing, uncomftorable, disturbing topics, strong language, blood and gore

Long chapter!

You've been warned...

DING!

Donovan sighs in annoyance as he heard the phone go off. 'What now?' He thought. He glanced to the side, only to have a smile spread across his face. Donovan caresses your cheek softly, placing a kiss on your forehead.

DING!

'Who the hell is bothering my doll?' He frowned. He grabs your phone and immediately silenced it before it would wake you from your sleep. He unlocks the phone and scrolls through your messages. "Noah Martinez?" He whispered quietly. His grip around your waist and phone tightens as he read the messages.

Donovan stopped his actions once he felt your body squirming a bit under his tight grip. You flutter your eyes open, releasing a yawn. Donovan turns the phone off and places it back on the nightstand.

You try to sit up but Donovan wraps his other hand around your waist. He pulls your body closer to his. "Hands off. I got stuff to do today..." You yawned once again. "No." Donovan strictly said, burrowing his face on your neck. You sigh in annoyance. "We're not doing this again hun..." You said

"How are you feeling doll?" He asks. "Squished." You responded sarcastically. "Y/N..." He said darkly. You giggled a bit, rolling your eyes playfully. "Seriously, learn how to take a joke. I'm...feeling better now. Thanks for asking." "Good." He says, sighing in relief.

You glanced over to the side to see the time on the clock. '12:30 pm!? How long was I asleep?' You yell at yourself. You wiggle your arms out of his grip and reach for your phone. You began looking through your messages. You smirk upon reading Noah's messages. 'So this idiot actually took the bait... I can't wait to hear him beg for his life, just like his father.'

"Its getting late hun. I have plans today, I need to get ready." "Oh? Where are you going?" He asks. His voice laced with anger and annoyance. "I'm going to see...a friend." You cringed in disgust.

"A friend?" "Right. She'll be meeting-" You stop speaking as he began chuckling. "What?" You question. "You're not fooling me doll. I know what you plan on doing. As your boss, I order you to stay here and not leave the manor." He commands.

"Excuse me?" You say. "You heard me. Besides, I already have a job for you." You blink, slightly confused. You sigh. "What is it?" You question. "I have an important meeting I need to attend. James, Lorenzo, and Angel are coming along-" You immediately cut him off. "That has nothing to do with me." You glare at him.

"You really need to stop interrupting me." You scoff at the comment. "You're the one to talk..." You instantly reply, causing the man to chuckle.

"Anyways, I know you'll love the job." "Depends on what you want me to do..." You say. "You'll be babysitting Lorenzo's younger siblings." You blink a couple of times. "Huhh?!" You shouted. "Lorenzo couldn't find anyone to watch over them so I figured, you adore children so why not you?"

You don't say a word knowing he was damn right about that. 'Damn it Donovan! You're always ruining my plans!' "Fine, I'll take care of them. Now get off of me." You say harshly.