Chapter 27

Warning: chapter contains extreme violence, strong language, uncomftorable and disturbing topics, slight mention of child abuse, blood, gore and death.

You've been warned...

"We're here!"

Leon yelled excitedly. "How many cookies did you eat?" Luke questioned, annoyed by his cheerful mood. "Not enough!" He cheerfully smiled. You playfully roll your eyes. "C'mon, let's go. Maybe you'll get more if the ladies are in a good mood. They do make the best cookies around Scarlet." You grin, laughing a bit.

You step out of the car with the two other males following behind. The three of you walk towards the clan where Muriel once worked when she was much younger. Another deadly, well known clan where men are not welcomed.

The Black Widows

The three of you suddenly stop in your tracks as screaming was heard from the inside of the clan. The doors slam open. A man ran out, screaming for help.

BANG!

THUD!

The man fell limp to the ground. A pool of blood pouring out from the wound, staining his face and head with blood. The three of you look up towards the clan member who shot the man dead.

Cheers were heard from the inside of the clan. The woman who shot the man dead turns her head up to the three of you. She ignores the dead man and focuses on all of you.

"Well what do we have here? Unexpected guests in our territory?" The woman hummed. "I'll get rid of all of you in a quick second." She says smirking. She lifted the gun at the three of you.

Her smirk turned into a glare as you, Leon, and Luke stood still, unfazed by the weapon and the woman. "What's wrong with all of you? No screaming? No yelling? No pleas? You're not going to beg for your lives?" She questions.

"We're not here to cause any trouble miss. We're here to see Elizabeth." Leon smiles, confusing the armed woman even more. The woman stared at Leon for a moment.

She slowly moved the gun towards you, aiming the barrel of the gun directly to your forehead. Luke growled. Anger fueling his body. Leon quickly grabbed Luke by the collar of his shirt, pulling Luke towards him. "Easy pup." Leon whispered. He carefully watched both you and the woman. The men patiently wait for one of you to pull the first move.

"I promise I'll tear you limb to limb if you shoot her." Luke glared, trying to pull himself away from Leon's grip. The woman glanced over to Luke with an amused look on her face. "I'd like to see you try." She laughed.

A huge mistake.

You smack the gun away from her hand. Her eyes widen in shock as she was taken back by your quick sudden movement. "How the hell?!" She screamed. She tried to throw a punch that you dodged easily. Luke instantly calmed down. Luke and Leon didn't bother to do anything but stare in amusement.

You grab her by the hand, slamming her to the ground. She gasps loudly as you knocked the air out of her lungs. You stomp your foot against her throat. The woman tries desperately to remove your foot. She grips and scratches your ankle with her long stiletto nails.