###15

Yunlan pats his shoulder and makes Wei realize that he was almost laying on his teacher's chest being all clingy

Wei broke the hug and steps back being shy and embarrassed. His parents also come out holding his bag and smiles.. Wei looks at them and smiles ear to ear.. thanking them for agreeing to his demand..

"You must take care of yourself, eat well, don't go here and there alone, stick with your friends and always listen to your teachers, drink water, and don't make me mad by eating like a sparrow, I will....."

"Papa!......... I understand and I will take care of myself, I won't create any trouble for myself..." Wei caresses his papa's face and kissed his forehead.. Shen hugs him tightly and looks like he will cry at any moment..

"Don't react too much, Shen! He is going on a trip not on a war" Wei's Grandpa said looking at his son's expressions

"Anyway, isn't it awkward to go with teachers and other students in this getup?" Yeoh arch her brows and everyone looks at Wei.. he was standing wearing a casual night suit having a black T-shirt and skin trousers...

"Don't go anywhere, I will be back in a minute" Wei runs inside his room with speed and his arm gets injured by the door handle and a deep scratch appears on his soft arm... "Ahh!!" A sudden scream escapes his mouth and reaches to his family...

"Oh, God! Blood? If papa comes to know and see this blood he won't ever let me go with teacher Yunlan... I have to do something.......... Stupid me....... Why I scream?" Wei mumbles and wraps a handkerchief on his arm...

Shen was the first one to enter after listening to his prince's scream and others follow as well "What happened, Wei? Are you alright?" Shen worriedly cupped his face and checks his body and Wei smiles "Papa I am fine... I just slip because of my over-excitement"

Wei hugs his chest and hides his arm well under his sleeve.. "Are you sure, you are okay?" Yeoh also comes forward and checks his body..

"I am okay" Wei said and Shen makes him sit on the bed.. "Let me check," He said and Wei gets scared if his papa or anyone else comes to know then his golden chance of accompanying his teacher will be ruined

"He is getting late.. Shen your son is alright! Leave him and let him get ready" GP saves him and Wei smiles "Thank you, baba" Wei thinks inwardly and his papa stands "Okay, go and brush your teeth, we are waiting for you at the breakfast table"

"Teacher is still outside?" Wei asks as he was the only one who didn't come inside.. "He went to university to complete some procedures then he will come to pick you.." Yeoh told him while sitting beside him and brushing his hairs..

"He left me?" Wei asks sadly "No, my darling, he didn't left you.. he will be back, soon" Yeoh caresses his hand and Shen rubs his back... Wei's grandparents were smiling standing in front of them..

Wei was feeling sad and he leans at his father's shoulder "Papa you are sad because I am going, right? It's just a trip and what will you do when I die leaving you and mama alone?"

Wei just speaks without thinking what he is saying and others get shocked.. Yeoh's heart trembles and Shen shoves him back holding his shoulders "What nonsense are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" He pulled Wei into his arms and locks him tightly with a feared heart..

Wei still didn't realize what he said unconsciously which makes his GP's and parents cry the blood tears inwardly

Yeoh starts crying and hides her face with the palms of her hands and Shen's eyes also get moist......... He presses his son against his chest protectively and Wei also snuggles into his chest without realizing what mess he created in his family by his just one sentence