~Rosaleés return~

Rosaleés return to France at summer

"Shut up!" Georgine squealed reading the letter in her hands she's just received, "shut up!"

Folding the letter and tucking it into her pocket she practically flew out the girls dorm.

She sprinted through the halls, pushing and shoving through the other students.

"Where's Emilie and Cecile?" She shouted at another seventh year student

"The gardens I think?" The boy shrugged

Georgine didn't even have chance to thank him before taking off down the corridors.

"Emilie! Cecile!" She shouted as she burst outside, "it's Rose! She'd coming home again for Easter!"

"Huh?" Cecile asked looking up confusedly

"She's coming back! She's coming back again!"

"Finally!" Emilie smiled standing up along with Cecile

"And she's bringing James, Sirius and Remus! You know James Sirius and Remus? We've met them before"

"Oh yeah" Cecile nodded, "they're kinda weird, but nice"

"I like them, they're funny" Georgine shrugged

"When's she getting here?" Emilie asked

"A few days!" Georgine beamed

As Georgine watched Rosaleé in the sea with Remus she smiled. She was glad her best friend had found someone like Remus.

She wasn't the only special person in Rosaleés life anymore, but she was okay with that as she could see how happy Remus made Rosaleé. Still there was a little part of her that hated it.

As selfish as it was.

Her best friend had left and found amazing friends and met amazing people and Georgine had been pushed back a little bit.

But she knew Rosaleé loved her, she was still her best friend, and she knew that would never change.

She knew they'd be getting into trouble with each other until they're old and grey.