~marauders and babies~

Lupins at Godrics Hollow

"Come on rose!" Remus shouted from down the stairs up to Rosaleé

"What? Where are we going?" She called down

"The Potters!" He hollered back, "we're going to see them before they go into hiding!"

"Coming!" She shouted back coming down the stairs  with Viola in her arms, passing her to Remus, "I just need to pack Vi's bag then we can get going" she said rushing around

"No need" Remus grabbed her waist, "I've already done it. We're good to go"

"God Rem, you're amazing"  Rosaleé sighed in relief with being able to relax while she pecked his cheek.

"Knock knock!" Rosaleé shouted as she pushed open the door to the Potters resistance

"Rosa and Remus!" Sirius shouted running forward to hug them both careful to not squash Viola in Remus' arms. He stuck her tongue out at her making Viola pull an unimpressed face back at him

"Tough crowd" he huffed in good nature about to lift her out of Remus arms

He couldn't however as he was pushed out of the way.

Remus placed Viola on the floor as she wobbled slightly, still trying to find her balance.

She was suddenly swept off the floor as James came running over, gathering her in his arms and spinning her around making Viola chuckle.

"My Favourite kid! That's not a potter obviously" he smiled to Lily who was a little behind him before turning his attention to Viola, "poor girl has the same hair as you" He said looking to Violas tufts of blond hair and back to Rosaleé

"At least she doesn't have your hair" Rosaleé shrugged, "speaking of messy hair, wheres Harold at?"

Rosaleé and Remus entered the house hugging Lily, James and Sirius before finding Harry sat in the living room playing with a stack of building blocks.

James placed Viola down next to Harry on the floor as Rosa and Lily chatted in the kitchen while James, Sirius and Remus watched the children.

James helped Harry build his tower while Sirius helped Viola build her tower, it quickly becoming a competition. Harry, who still hadn't forgiven Viola for getting sauce all over him thew a block at Violas tower making it crumble to the floor.

"Get that demon under control!" Sirius exclaimed pointing to Harry who seemed to be wearing the same smirk that James wore.

Viola picked up one of her own blocked, launching it  Harry's direction only for it to hit James head.

"Ow!" He exclaimed rubbing his head, "that was a foul!"

"No" Sirius cackled, "that was a good shot" he said as he ruffled Violas hair.

Remus couldn't help but smirk from the sofa, "Viola, we know we don't throw things" he scolded gently

Viola only looked at him as if to say, really? As she pointed to Harry who tried to look innocent next to James.

"What's going on in here then?" Lily asked smiling at everyone's amused faces