~Godmothers and Godfathers~

Godmothers and GodFathers

Georgine bounced Viola around in her arms as Viola giggled and played with her hair while Remus and Rosaleé watched on from the sofa in the cottage.

They spun around to some ABBA song Rosaleé loved and Remus hated but tolerated for her.

Georgine sung to Viola who beamed up to her, her little hands resting on her cheeks.

"Can I steal her?" Georgine asked smiling to Rosaleé

"Go ahead, this is the best behaved she's been in ages" Rosaleé joked

"I cannot believe I'm not her godmother" Georgine scoffed teasingly

"I'm sorry George" Remus laughed, "you know how James and Sirius are. They decided that Sirius would be Harry's godfather while James was Viola's godfather. They turned it into a competition"

"I really did fight for your corner Georgie" Rosaleé smiled standing up and embracing her baby and best friend in her arms, "but those two are too stubborn. If James, Remus and I all pop our clogs then she's all yours"

"She better be" Georgine hummed as Viola gurgled in her arms happily looking up to her, the same smile she'd seen across Rosaleés face and the same warm eyes of her fathers, Remus Lupin.

"I want you to go back to France"  Rosaleé announced after a few minutes of silence

"But I don't want to leave-"

"It's dangerous here Georgie. You being here right now is so dangerous. And I don't want any thing to happen to you. Go home, our home. My dad will sort you security along with Emilie and Cecile and all your families. Because I will not have you risk your life Georgine. Do you understand me?"

Georgine nodded slowly handing Remus Viola while Rosaleé and Georgine hugged

"I'll see you when this is all over okay?"

"I'll see you when it's all over"