~discoving Waterfalls~

Rosaleé and Emilies 6th year

"I can't believe you've dragged me into even more of your shit" Emilie smiled shaking her head disapprovingly as the blond and brunette hid away in a bush on the front of Adrian Monet's front lawn, "you couldn't of gotten Georgine or even Cecile to do this?!"

"I need you Em" rosaleé whispered back, "I need your brain power"

Emilie scoffed before thinking to herself for a few minutes.

"Yeah you're right. This is a good ideas. Monets a prick. Acting like a child just because you broke up with him, all those stupid fucking rumours he made up. You're absolutely right Rose! He does deserve this!" Emilie ranted throwing her hands around

"I'm so glad we're on the same page em but you're going to give us away"

"Right! Sorry"

"Alarte Acendate" Rosaleé whispered, sending up handfuls of eggs into the air, watching them collide with the Monet's residence while Emilie sent forward hundred of little balloons, full of paint hurtling towards the bricks.

The two girls chuckled together quietly, watching the house become completely covered with egg and paint.

Though their smiles were quickly wiped off there faces pretty swiftly.

The lights to the house flickered on and the front door started to open slowly.

Mr Monet locked onto the two girls' figures. Perhaps they hadn't been as well hidden as they originally thought, though they were far away enough to be unrecognisable.

"Shit" Rosaleé breathed as they watched the man make his way across the lawn towards them

"Oh my goodness! What do we do?!" Emilie rushed frantically

"Run!" Rosaleé yelled, pulling up Emilie and springing out of the bush taking off into a run.

The two girls ran hand in hand through the french countryside and through the beaten paths as Mr Monet ran after then, determined to catch the pesky youths that had defaced his property.

Rosaleé found the whole things terribly hilarious, laughing so much her stomach ached while she ran. She wiped her tears with her spare hand that wasn't holding onto Emilies hand.

Emilie herself had also started laughing while they ran, every so often glancing back at the red faced man huffing and puffing far behind them.

Rosaleés laughter was so full of liberty and happiness that it was almost impossible for it to not be contagious.

The pair ran through a forest, pushing branches away as they finally stopped laughing and had a break gasping for air after running a fair few miles.

"I think we lost him" rosaleé smiled in triumph looking around for Adrien Monet's father, "Emilie?"

"Woah" Emilie gasped

The girls had stumbled into a clearing, before them a towering waterfall, descending into an inviting pool below.

"That exercise was so worth it" Rosaleé smiled in awe

A/N

I was going to do it in time order but I keep missing stuff I want to add in and I'll write things down I don't want to forget so just make sure to read the time periods of things :)£