When you say nothing at all...

10 years later

Jamie

Looking back I didn't know how I end up being who I am and what I am right now. Well I'm currently working at the finest hospital here in L.A. In those 10 years that passed by, well, I ended up being a psychologist. Its ironic how I ended being a psychologist when I was the one who is supposed to be taken care of by a psychologist. I'm actually doing my daily rounds around the hospital. I stopped at one of the rooms and entered. "Good morning doc!" Greeted the boy on the hospital bed. I gave him my genuine smile and greeted him back. "How are you?" I asked him. He just shrugs. "I'm fine?" He said well more like questioned. So I went to the end of his bed and checked his records. "Well it says here that nothing has changed" I said. He then again just shrugged. "Tell me, have been taking your medicine?" I asked him, he just shook his head no. "It tasted bitter" he said with a sad tone on his voice. "You know, I have this chocolate in my office that was made from another country" i paused. "And I'll give it to you if you promise me that you'll be taking your meds" then I saw his eyes sparkled. "Really?!" The young boy asked. I just smiled and nodded. "Let's see if you're taking your meds by the results of your tests" then he just smiled. I never gotten his name yet. "By the way what's your name?" I asked. "Christopher Parker is my name doc" then he smiled. I stand in my position shocked, I didn't notice his parents has entered the room so I just blinked my eyes and smile at them. "I already checked his condition so I'll be leaving now" i told Christopher's parents and left the room.

Christopher

Christopher

Christopher

How Is he? Last time I had any news from him was years ago. He survived the fall. Which was a miracle. There were at least 20% of people who could survive a fall from a 4 story building. I just sighed and shrugged the thought off. When I arrived at my office, my secretary gave me an envelope saying it was an invitation. I opened the envelope and looked whats inside it, there was nothing but a yellow sticky note.

"Day 1 is where I first saw you almost cutting your wrist, find that place then you'll find me..."

Christopher gave me this? But how? I went to my secretary and asked her who gave me the invitation, but she didn't know. So I asked her to cancel my appointments for today and went straight to my car and drove to my old school. As I arrived there I quickly ran to the corridors and went to the janitor's closet. When I was already in front of the door, I saw nothin but a yellow sticky note.

"Day 2 was also done here haha, but let's go to Day 3 and look at the new building then enter that building then you'll find me .."

So I did what he told me, when I arrived there. A man was waiting for me there, and it was Mark. "Where is he?" I asked him but he just shrugged. I looked at the yellow sticky note and it says...

"Day 3? Well we just rolled of the floor that time! Haha! Move on to Day 4, that was the time I saw you almost stabbing yourself and it was a nightmare for me, go to your old house, someone's waiting for you there.."

I felt nervous. I don't know why. I went to my old house and there I saw 3 men standing in the front porch of my house. I went closer to them. There standing is my father. I started to shake. I almost cried but restrained myself to do so. "Jamie" he called out for me. I just looked down. I heard him sigh. "I know saying sorry will never be enough, and I know that nothing will ever be enough for you to forgive me. But I just wanted to tell you, I truly am sorry for.. Everything" I just sighed. "Here" he said while handling me a yellow sticky note. "We'll be going" then they left. I just shook my head. "Christopher, you'll pay for this" I thought. Then a smirk appeared in my face.

"I know you're probably mad at me right now for doing this, aaaaaaaand, I'm sorry for that so stop smirking and go to Day 5, our used to be home sweet home ;)"

I smiled, and went straight to that place. I entered the house and went straight to our room thinking the next note might be there. And I was right. It was placed on my bed. I grabbed the yellow sticky note and read it.

"Missed this house? Well I did haha. Let's go to Day 6 babe, a place where we had fun and forget about everything, moved freely like nothing happened. A place that made me fall for you even more, so shoo and go there babe!"

It only took me 20 minutes to go there and as I arrive, there were a tent and a guitar placed on the same spot where me and Christopher stayed. I grinned at the thought and went straight there. The note was placed on the guitar, I took it and read its content.

"I remember how I looked when I saw you on that bikini. You looked perfect for me. I remember singing for you using that very guitar. And I remember sleeping with you on that very tent. Hugging you is what I missed the most. Let's go to Day 7 well nothing much happened there and Day 8, 9 was pretty much what I wanted to forget haha. So off to Day 10, the day where I fell for you, literally, but the same day where I told you I love you, go back to that same hospital and there you'll find me..."

I ran to my car, drove fast to that hospital. I miss him, I miss my Christopher. I was at the hospital for about 30 minutes and I quickly ran to the rooftop, I slowed my pace and started walking when I was on the last floor to climb to the rooftop, on my way, sticky notes where placed on the wall.

"1. Follow your heart the way I followed mine..."

"2. Everything is a matter of choice ... And I chose to give you my heart"

"3. I can handle your problems not because I have to, but because I want to.."

"4. Destiny lead me to the right path, and the right path lead me to you.."

"5. Doesn't matter where you are, I'll be there even if it is far, cause my heart belongs to you.."

"6. I may not be your prince charming but for you my princess, I'll be a slave.."

"7. I can never be perfect, but I'm willing to try my best to make your life happy.."

"8. I almost died falling, but it was the best feeling falling for you.."

"9. I have flaws, but I'll try to be the greatest man you'll ever have..."

Then the very last one was placed on the door..

"10. I'm in love with you, and all your little things.."

I quickly opened the door and there I see the man I loved and still love. Standing there with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes, He went closer to me. "I'm sorry for bothering you" I just shook my head and hugged him like my life depends on it. When I finally removed myself from him, we just stared at each others eyes. "I love you" we both said at the same time. I smiled at him, and he smiled back...

You say it best, when you say nothing at all....

The End

___________________

And it finally ended, sorry for any supe late updates. This is the end of 10 days thank you for all the support and so on as always stay awesome nerds