Day 7

Christopher

        We woke up around 7 am. We stayed at the beach until 6 pm, whereas we swam, eat, chat, jammed, and played around like kids. It was fun and all but we decided it was time to leave. After putting all the stuff on the back of my car, we headed back at my house. We finally arrived and we quickly fixed everything, afterwards Jamie went to bed while I went to shower. After a few minutes, I was already done and I put on some clothes and also went to bed, the other bed if you're actually wondering.

        I fell alseep without even noticing, then woke up when I heard a noise from downstairs. I sat upand saw Jamie still sound asleep, I smiled. When I was finally at the living room, I saw a figure from the kitchen. I slowly grabbed the baseball bat I always keep incase of emergency. I tip toed towards the kitchen, switched on the lights and screamed. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhh?!?@!?!??!?!!?!?" I yelled then hit the guy on the head then he collapsed, he's hoodie covered his face so I removed it, I gasped whe I realized it was my friend, Mark. Ops? The fuck is he doing here? Well nevermind that.

        I carried him to the couch and then he started groaning, "What the actual fuck man?!" he said while I gave him some frozen peas to sooth out the bruise. "Well make sure you text me before you come here, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE? DO YOU REALIZE ITS 2 IN THE EFFIN MORNING?!?!" I shouted not loud enough to woke Jamie up.  He just sighed. "I need somebody to talk with and since Ethan is 'unavailable' I decided to come here" he replied while air quoting the word unavailable. I sighed. "You could've texted me you dumbass" I said while motioning him to sit properly so we could start this talk. Well, you see,  Mark and I have known each other for quite a long time. We've been that close that we somehow depends on one another if the other one needed that much help. "What is it this time?" I said with a raspy voice. "I think I'm inlove" he said looking staightly into my eyes, "Oh you're inlove... WAIT WHAT?" I said, surprised that my eyes are now at the same size as a golf ball. As you can see or read or whatever, Mark is a nerd, not freaky nerd, the cool nerds if some people would say. He never believed in those lovey doey sort of things, all he does is study, read books and comics, and also play video games. So technically speakin, he's new to this king of stuff. "Who's the lucky girl?" I said while smirking. "April Mary Cruise" he replied while closing his eyes. And once again, my eyes went wide. "The popular girl who turns out to be the leader of the cheering squad?!?!?!??!>!?!@!>#?@#!?" I shouted. "Shhhhhhhhhhh! Can you keep it down? Jamie might hear us, especially you!" he shushing me. "Oh sorry" I said while chuckling. April is a good girl actually, she's unlike any of her team mates who is some plastic bitches who acts big shots and is some sort of cassanova. YUCK!
 "So any advice?" he asked. I sighed. "If thats the case, then make her feel the same way, make her realize that you're worthy of her love, I know this sounds to cliche, but dude trust me she'll love it, then she'll love you. Do what seems to be right, don't pretend. Show her the real you and make her fall inlove of all you" I said then he smile and stood up. He hugged me then muttered a 'thanks' and finally left.

        I went back to the room to see Jamie sitting on her bed, "Some talk you got there" she said while chuckling, "Yeah, sorry if we woke you up" I said while sitting next to her. "Nah, it was fine. Can we sleep now?" she asked. I was about to stand up, but she stopped me. "Where are you going?" she asked again. "Going to my bed?" I said, more like questioned. "Just sleep nextto me" she said while smiling. "O-okay" shit, why the hell did I stutter!? I just sighed and layed down beside her, "Goodnight Jamie" I said. "Goodnight Chis" she replied. Well this is some quite night.

______________________________________

A/N

HEEEEEEEY! I'M FINALLY BACK! HAHAHA XD SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG WAIT

ANYWHO THIS IS CHAPTER OR MORE LIKELY DAY 7 HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT, EAT, READ, CRY, LAUGH, OR EVEN DANCE!

TRULY YOURS,

SHERLENE BAO