Day 2

Christopher

        I decided it would be the best to stay at home today, I can't, well don't want to go back on that hell hole, well at least not now, I'm still sorta mad at that girl, i was only trying to help!! But then again, i don't know what she've been through so I guess I have no right to be mad at her. I sighed, I guess I have to go then, eventhough I already missed my first period, well here goes nothing...

        I already took my shower and got dressed quite nicely i just let my hair mess a bit since im in no codition o styling it. Psh, there was never a day I didn't style my hair, I sighed, well there is first time for everything. Afterwards, I drove to school with my motorbike since I missed the bus today because I, well you know the story. I took my helmet, got on the bike, start the engine and drove as i parked my bike I quickly ran to the lockers room, I put my helmet there and went to my next period.

        On my way there, I heared sobs coming from the janitor's closet. I frowned, I went closer to the janitor's closet and opened the door, and BAM! I just can't belive what i'm actually seeing, there was a rope hanged at the ceiling and saw the same girl putting the rope aroung her neck, "Why?!" she cried. I helped her down, and lead her to the school garden, I don't know why maybe because there were no people around. "Could you please explain now?" I asked. She just ignored me and continued crying. Then she started throwing punches at me, "Why? Why the hell did you stop me?! Why didn't you just let me finish what I was doing?!" she said, I grabbed her hand put it aside and hugged her, at first she shocked at the gesture but hugged me back.

        It stayed like that for 5 minutes neither of was was talking all I could hear was the beat of my heart and her sobs, its quite funny though, how everytime she tempt to commit or to do it, I tend to stop her, its like faith brought us together, after she calmed down, pulled away and stood up and tried to walk away but i caught her hand that is filled with scars, i feel bad for her, I don't even know her, but I somehow find myself caring for her and maybe falling for her, I just shook my head, and let her sit down next to me, "Will you please tell me, why?" i said, she just sighed. "And can i know who you are, cause we've been bumping to eachother but i still didn't caught your name" i continued. She sighed again," I'm J-jamie, Jamie Roberts." she said. I smiled knowing that i finally know who she was. "well uh, I'm Christopher" i said. "I know" she said. "You knew?" i asked with a frown around my face. "Yea" she replied. I kept the frown on my face somehow confused at the fact that this girl knows me but, I didn't. "its okay" she said with a sad smile on her face, "You don't have to know me, but if you want to know how, we're neighbors" she said. I just formed an "O" on my mouth, "So can you tell me why?"

        I waited for her answer but instead, she stood up lean close to my ear and said, "Ten days" and ran off. Its a bit scary but i didn't mind it I guess i need to fill up the pieces together, I sighed. This may take a while but wait why do i care? Am I falling for her?

__________________________________

A/n

Okay so next chapter, Please vote and comment, don't be a silent reader its no fun at all! LOL

But Please do it it would surely make me happy, I also make covers if you want me to make one for you inbox me

Truly yours,

Sherlene