Day 5.2

Jamie

        I know leaving my former house was a good idea, I've been feeling a lot safer lately, thanks to Christopher of course, oh and by the way, I'm Jamie Roberts, you might be wondering why am I such a crazy bitch or an emo freak if some of my classmates or schoolmates would say, well I'm a not-so-ordinary girl who go around partying, drinking, dancing, or in short a happy go lucky kind, that's because life made sure that I'll be depressed as fuck. So that's obviously my summarized story of my awesome life, note the sarcasm, but all in all, I'm quite fine actually now that I'm living with the one I've fell in love eversince the day I saw him, August 3, 2010, yes 4 years ago but unfortunately he left or should I say moved to another house whereas I actually am living at right now. I know that some of you are confused because of the way I acted to him these past few days, I don't know, I just forgot how to trust a guy and like I said it was 4 years ago well still now but things change and I was only 14 then. It pained me to know that he likes a girl still unknown. UGH! Its really bothering me and now I can't pay attention to my professor that I don't even know he's last name, I guess it was Payne? Yea, I guess it was, but back to the topic, I really sure that, that girl is really lucky I just hope she won't break Christopher's heart or else I'll be the one who'll pick up the pieces and fix it. I'm so busy with my thoughts that I never knew that the class had ended.

        I went to school the school garden and saw somebody already there, well its rare for students to be here cause technically they'd be at the gym or cafeteria. I went closer and saw that it was Chris after all. I ran towards him but suddenly stopped and I saw my dad. "Jamie's dad" I heard Chris say, "Shit, what does need now" he continued. He was about to go to where my dad is standing but I grabbed his arm forcing him to stop and he turned around and saw me, "Jamie" I heard him mumble. I just looked at the ground and avoided his gaze, its funny how everything just seemed to perfect but somebody has to ruin it. I felt my eyes started to burn and tears started to falling down my face, he hugged me I was shocked at first but hugged him back. "Shh, everything will be fine, you'll be fine I promise" He said while patting my back. I pulled away and took a glance to where my father was at, but he's gone. I started to shake, my legs became weak, tears were falling hard down face and I dropped down. I covered my face with my two hands crying hard as I can. I felt sad, scared, frightened, terrified,depressed, stressed and most of all mad, I'm mad cause eventhough I moved out of my own house I will never say safe, that eventhough I know that Christopher will always be there to help me, I will never be safe, I'm mad because I'm afraid of my own father. Every daughters believed that there dad will be the only one man who'll never hurt them, then why do mine hurt me not only emotionally but also physically?! Can't things be more worse?! I've only wanted to have a normal life is that too much to ask? I continued crying and when I finally calmed down, Chris helped me up and made me follow him to wherever he is going. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the principal's office" he stated. "Why?" I asked. "Just because" he simply said. I just let him drag me around the hallways, and when we're finally there. He asked the principal if we could be excused for the day because of some important manner, he's words not mine. But the principal accepted the excuse so we can leave like now, still don't know why he's doing this.

        We went back to his house, we sat down on his couch, few minutes had passed and none of us is daring to talk, "Okay, I can't take this any more why did you excused us?" I asked. He just sighed then hugged me, I was caught off guard but hugged him back rather awkwardly."I did it because you need it" he said and stood up asking for my hand to go where ever again. We went to his room I just layed down on his bed that he offered for me to sleep at, then I felt the bed dipped and arms around my waist hugging me tightly like he's life depends on it. "What are you doing?" I asked, and butterflies are starting to fly in my stomach."I don't know, but it feels right" he mumbled. I just smiled, and closed my eyes. I've never felt this good before. I love you Christopher Stone. I've always have.

__________________________________________________

A/N

        HEY GUUUUYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BEEN BUSY ABOUT STUFF LATELY!
I'VE BEEN INTO A PARTY LAST FRIDAY SO I COULDN'T UPDATE THAT TIME EITHER, SO HERE'S THE OTHE HALF OF DAY 5

ENJOY!!!!

TRULY YOURS,

SHERLENE