Day 9

Christopher

What's going on? Where am I? Why do I feel like dying? I stood up from where I was, looking at the
place where I crashed. Blood trails down my face, soaking down the shirt I was wearing. I look around to find my brother lying down with blood covering his whole body. I ran to where he is, begging to God to let him live. "Vincent..." I cried out. "Please don't leave me here, please" I pleading. I wasn't receiving any response from him, not a mumble nor a flick of his fingers were felt, that's where it finally sink in, my brother's dead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO!!" I screamed out to the top of my lungs. "Dude are you okay?!" said Mark worriedly followed by Ethan with a worried face. I just shook my head no, and put the palm of my hand to my forehead then suddenly I remembered what happened earlier. "FUCK, JAMIE?!" I yelled out, I then stood up then sat back down immediately feeling a bit dizzy all of a sudden. "Dude you should chill out, we don't know where Jamie is, and what the fuck happened here? Why were you lying down on the floor in the first place?!" Ethan said while frowning. "I have no time to explain but I have to save Jamie, so it's either you come with me or not I don't care" with that I ran off towards my car, put on the seat belt, turned on the engine and was about to leave when but Ethan and Mark came running and entered the car, "Well I guess you wouldn't mind us tagging along" said Mark then smiled at me, I just smiled back then nodded. "Before we go and kill ourselves, shouldn't we at least buy something to protect us first?" Ethan stated. Guess he's right.

We are now at Walmart, "So let's split up, find anything fast and be here in 5 minutes" I command. They just nodded their heads and went on their way, I was looking for a baseball bat and found one together with other baseball gears, I went back to where we planned to be at and so are the guys carrying an awful lot of stuff. "I didn't say to buy the whole store, what the hell is this?" I stated. They just shrugged. "You'll never know what might happen dude" Ethan defended, I just sighed. "C'mon we can't waste time". I paid the stuff then we went on to Jamie's house suspecting that, that's where she might be. We parked few meters away from Jamie's house then I turned off the engine. "So here's the plan, if I don't come out of the house with Jamie within 30 minutes call the cops, okay?" I instructed. "Dude no, what if something bad happen to you in there?!" Mark reasoned out. "It won't help us anything if all of was were in danger" I retorted. "NO-" I cut him off. "How 'bout this, after you guys called the cops, follow me inside" I said looking at both of them. They just sighed and mumbles "Fine" I nodded unbuckled the seat belt and went to Jamie's house.

The silence was deafening around the place, it was awfully quiet. I was at the front porch looking around for any sign of her, but negative. I reached for the door, surprised that was unlocked. I went inside and saw Jamie tied up in a chair, she looked up and saw me with her tears streaming down her face. I was about to reach for her when something hit me in the back causing me to fell on the floor. Everything was blurry, my body began to collapse but I tried so hard not to pass out. I tried to stand but Jamie's father kicked me hard making my whole body weaker. "Well, don't you just have the fucking nerve to come here and burging in my house don't'cha kid?" said Oliver. I spit out the blood that was in my mouth and glared at him. I kept trying to stand back up but each time that I do he would kick me down. I groaned when he kicked me in my chest. The pain was making me vulnerable.

Ethan

"Dude, it's over 25 minutes but he's still in there" Mark said worriedly. "Call the cops and let's go in" he nodded then followed what I asked him to do. Over a little after 5 minutes he finally ended the call and nodded at me signalling to finally start our plan. "Let's go" I said then we rushed out of the car then slowly went to Jamie's house. "FUCK DUDE THIS IS SOME SERIOUS CI SHIT! WOO!" Mark whispered yell, "Shh, shut up dude"

We entered at the back door, luckily it was unlocked. We were at the kitchen hiding behind the door. We heard a click, I checked what it was and saw a man holding down a gun pointed at Christopher I slowly sneaked behind him and him on his head causing him to pass out. "Fuck" I yelled out. Mark went to Christopher's side and help him up, I went to where Jamie is and untied her from the chair and removed the handkerchief on her mouth. "Thanks" she uttered. I just nodded in response. Christopher was coughing hard then passed out afterwards. "Fuck" Mark uttered. We then heard sirens then the police burged in, I told them what happened then the medics attended to Christopher and Jamie since they where in really bad shape. They took them to the hospital while Mark and I rushed towards the car then drove to the hospital.

Christopher and Jamie were in different rooms. The doctor told us that both of them were fine and that their injuries were not that serious however Chris did have a minor sprain in his chest and a broken hand. We just waited outside for them to finally wake up, things have been hard for the two, hope things will finally be okay.

______________________________________________

Fuck Yea!! Finally updated after 5 months(????) Hope this was worth it

sorry if this was rushed, my mind was not functioning well today.

And also, ONE CHAPTER LEFT AND AN EPILOGUE and this story will finally end

Please vote, comment and read!

Ten DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara