Day 5 (5.1)

Christopher 

        I woke up with a noise coming from downstairs, I sit up and saw Jamie's bed empty, so I got up and went downstairs and saw her cooking something. "Good morning" I said, she gasp and turn around facing me. "I-I'm s-sorry I-I was o-only trying to cook something for you, s-since you l-let me stay here" she said, stuttering while looking down. "Oh well, thank you" I said while smiling. "But when I find a place for me, I leave" she stated, my face fell down and I looked directly at her eyes but she looked away. I went closer to her, hold both her shoulders and looked at her, "I'd rather let you stay here  than at random place were both of us don't know if it is safe, and besides it's okay for me if you stay here, I mean I'm all alone" I said. "Really?" she asked, I just smiled and nodded, and she smiled a toothy grin, well that made my day, "I've always wondered what your story is, I mean you know mine but I don't know yours, its kinda unfair" she said while pouting but failed when she started chuckling, that just what I need to brighten up my mood, but wait she wants to know my story? She's interested of me? Nah, probably just assuming things haha. "So can you tell me?" she continued. I sighed abd looked at my watch "Well since its only 5 am and school doesn't start 'til 9, why not?" I said while smiling. "But first, finish what you're doing, I'm quite hungry now" I said while chuckling, she just smiled and continue doing whatever she is doing, gosh this girl makes me melt, okay okay to girly but still haha.

        I went upstairs and took my shower, after 10 minutes I grabbed my shirt which is a white fitted shirt and my dark jeans and shoes. After getting dressed I put my perfume and styled my hair, after doing everything, I went down and saw her putting up the plates and then I suddenly remembered, Gemma. She used to this all the time, she would serve me, care me, and love me, but now she can't because of, that. Then I shook my head and saw her gesturing me to sit down, she made pancakes, bacon and eggs, my favorite. "Wow" was all that I can say. She smiled, we ate in silence after washing the dishes we sat at my couch and I took a deep breath. "Well, uhm, obviously I live alone. My family, well technically my parents work on the other country which is Europe for our business, so ye, I live alone, although they visit me from time to time or whenever they get the chance to do so" I said. "But who are you with during Christmas?" she asked. "I'm with Gemma. We've spend it together all the time, now about Gemma, she's my girlfriend, well ex- girlfriend, we've been together for I don't know? 4 years? we were supposed to celebrate our anniversary the other day but s-something happened..." I paused and closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "She died" I continued "How?" she asked. I opened my eyes, looked directly at her and smiled "She committed suicide" I said and her eyes held emotions in it, sympathy and pain. "And the saddest part is, I don't even know why but I guess there's no chance of knowing why" I said and looked down, smiling to myself. "So that's my story. And I guess you should go and get ready its already..." I paused and looked my watch "7 am" so she stood up and went upstairs.

        I waited for her for about an hour and then she came out looking quite nicely I smiled at her, she smiled back. She came down and sat next to me. "Well since we still have an hour, where do you want to go?" she asked. "How 'bout Starbucks? My treat" I replied. She just smiled and nodded. We went to my car and drove to starbuck, after getting our orders, we stayed there and then she asked "Do you like somebody right now?" I just smiled. "Yes, Yea I do." I simply replied, "Although I think its impossible 'cause the girl doesn't like me the same way." I said while looking at her eyes. "R-really?" she asked "Who?" she continued. Her eyes shows one specific emotion, hurt? "Well that's for me to keep and for you to find out" I said with a grin. Then we finally decided to leave, as we arrived at school, I went with her to her first period, but before she enters I said "See at class" and smiled "O-okay-" she replied with a shy smile, that made me chuckle, I went to the school garden since I don't have my first period right now 'cause my teacher's not around so I got some free time to think things through, as I was about to sit I saw a man visible next the tree few meters away and it was.....

Jamie's Dad...

_________________________________________

HEY GUYSSSS!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BEEN BUSY WITH THINGS LATELY!

SO THIS IS THE PART ONE OF DAY 5 SINCE IM A BIT SLEEPY AND LAZY TO MAKE IT ONE WHOLE CHAPTER

I DECIDED TO SEPARATE INTO TO PARTS!! XD IM ON HIGH!! LOL SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

Truly yours,

Sherlene :D