Day 4

Christopher

        It was already lunch time, I'm already at the cafeteria waiting for my turn, after the whole 5 minutes of standing I finally sat down next to my friends, yes I do have friends for those who thinks I don't well, screw you. I was about to take a bite at my sandwich when my friend derrick hold on my shoulders, so tightly I might add, and looked at my eyes like he was reading my emotions or something, its kinda creepy...

"What are you doing dude?"

"I'm trying to suck your soul"

        I just made a bored face and continued eating. "Where have been dude, you've been missing lately?" he said, I just sighed. I never got the time to be with him or any of my friends because of Jamie, not that she's any trouble, I'm just afraid of what she might do, AGAIN! I sighed again,"I've been hanging out with Jamie" I shrugged. "Jamie?" he asked. "That crazy weirdo with scars and stuff?!" he shouted. Okay he better stop judging my girl, well not really my girl, but still! He has no authority to do so! "Dude, you better stay away from that girl, her dad's a-" "Criminal?" I cut him off. Now he just pissed me, "So what if her dad's a criminal? That doesn't mean she is too!" I shouted. "Woah, dude chill, I'm just trying to protect you" he said while shrugging. I had enough so I walked out the room and went to the schools garden.

        It was so peaceful, I closed my eyes, and took a long deep sigh. It stayed like that for few minutes when somebody interrupted my peaceful moment. "Hey, are you okay?" said the person still don't know beacause my eyes are still close. I opened my eyes and saw Jamie with a frown on her face, "Are you okay?" she asked again. I was still a bit frozen, but I shook my head and smiled at her. "Yea, I'm fine. Here, sit." I said while moving to the side to give her space which she gladly took. "I saw what you did back there" she said while staring at the tree. "Oh you did I was just-" "And I was glad you saved me or defend me." she said cutting me off. "Thank you" she continued while looking at me. "It was really nothing, I just can't stand the fact that they're judging you when they don't know the real you I mean c'mon." I said while chuckling. She also chuckled. "I'm glad you're not killing yourself right now." I said sternly. "Well, I get hungry too you know." she said while chuckling, I just smiled. Then suddenly the bell rang. "Well I got to go see ya" she said while leaving, I just stayed there, well I still have 20 minutes before our class starts. Then in the corners of my eyes, I saw a blue phone, I picked it up. "This wasn't here when I got here..." I thought to myself, maybe it belongs to Jamie, I'll just give this to her when I go home.

        Its already night time, and I'm on my way to Jamie's place, I was about to knock but the door flew open by itself, revealing a fat guy with tattoos and piercings. "What the f*ck are you looking at?" I just looked away and move to the side, the guy left and the door's still open so I just went inside, I saw somebody at the kitchen. I went there and saw Jamie holding a knife and was about to stab herself, I quickly hold her hands and remove the knife and put it on the counter, "What the hell Jamie?!" I yelled, she stood there and just cried, "He did it again Christopher, he did it again" she said while crying she was just hugging me, I just kept on patting her back. "Shh, everything will be fine c'mon, I'll bring you home" she just followed me, "Wait Jamie, where's your room?" I asked "O-over t-there" she said while pointing to the first door. "Wait here okay?" I said, but she shook her head and just hugged my arm, I sighed. "Okay c'mon" I went inside her room and saw that everything was in a mess! There are papers everywhere, bed unneatly done and other stuff. I grabbed the her bag, and filled it with clothes, I also picked up her school bag. And we left her house.

        We went to my house, it wasn't big but it wasn't also small, it was just normal, "Urm, there's only one room here, you can take it I'll just sleep here in the sofa." I said, "No, you can stay there, I'll sleep here" she replied. "How bout this since I have a sofa bed on my room and a bed, you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the other one." I stated, she just nodded, I picked up her bags and went to my- well our room. "Here go take a shower, so we can sleep." I said, she just nodded. After few minutes she came out and sat next to me then hugged me, "Why? Why does have to be you?" she cried, I can feel my shirt starting to get wet, "I-I don't know, but I do know one thing..." I paused, the she looked directly to my eyes, I smiled "I know, that I'll never stop, even if it means I would get to different challenges" I continued. "Why?" she asked, "Because I-your my friend..." I said, friend. Just saying the word hurts, it does, then she kissed me on the cheek and muttered a thank you and went to her bed, I just smiled at her, at least I'm by her side, that's more than enough for me...

_______________________________________

A/N

Hey guys!! Sorry for the wait just had some problems and stuff

Enjoy this chapter, I was already starting to make the Christopher+Jamie

Love story soooooo, Comment, Vote, Share!! :D

Truly yours,

Sherlene