Day 6

Christopher

        We stayed like that all night, neither one of us is saying anything. All I could hear is her soft breathing and our heart beats. I couldn't think straight, and I hate it. Could it be possible to fall for a girld you've only known for five days? I sighed. Its Saturday, and its 5 in the morning, what should I do? Or better yet what should WE do? I should help her get through things, maybe I could stroll her around today or just bring her to the beach, yeah I guess the beach is better. I'll just bring her there. I stood up and went out of the room to prepare.

        After an hour, the door from the room flew open, I guess she's already awake. "What's going on?" she asked while yawning. "Nothing just preparing the things we needed." I replied. "Needed for what?" she asked again. "We're going to the beach, so go and get ready" I demanded. After doin all the preparations, I'm finally done and a few minutes later, Jamie went out. "Mind telling me why the sudden idea?" she asked with an arched eyebrow. "Nothing, just wanted you to relax once in a while." Then she muttered an "Okay" and sat to the chair next to me. "I can take care of these so you can go and get ready." she said breaking the silence, I just nodded and said "thanks" and went upstairs. I just went to shower and put on some shorts and a white tee and went back downstairs.

        As I go down, I saw Jamie sitting at the sofa looking at nowhere. It seems like she's thinking something. I just sighed and called her name with a smile on my face. "He-e-ey" she stuttered. "C'mon let's go" I said while getting the things and grabbing her hand and pulling her next to me. At first she hesitated but I said it's fine so she just go with the flow. I opened the car door for her and put the things at the back and went to the driver's seat and started driving. For about 15 minutes neither one of us is talking, soI decided to break the ice. "Are you excited?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess" she said. "Why does it seem like you're not?" I asked while chuckling. "I don't know" she said, well more like whispered. I just sighed and held her hand. "Everything will be fine. " I said sternly. "What if he find out I'm with you and hurt both of us?" she asked while looking out of the window. "Exactly Jamie a "what if" " I said while air qouting the word 'what if'. "Don't overthink about what will hjappen in the future, just enjoy the present." I added while looking at her. She just nodded.

        After a few minutes we finally arrived. "Wow" was all she could say right now so I chuckled. "C'mon there's barely people here so let's enjoy it while it lasts." I said while grinning. Then she smiled. Oh God, that captivating smile that always make my heart beat go crazy fast. "C'mon! What are you waiting for?" she asked and quickly removing her top and shorts which means she's only in her bikini. ^_^

wait

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?!@!@#!$#@$! O.O

        I stood there frozen while removing my sunglasses slowly. Gosh she's so hot, oh gosh! oh gosh! oh gosh! What to do?!@#^$! "What are you doing?" she said, shouting even. "N-nothing, I-I'll just prepare our stuffs!" I shouted back. Tss why did I stutter?! She just raised her two thumbs up and I started getting our thing out. I first fixed our tent 'cause I'm thinking of camping just for tonight. I put out the food, the pillows, the blanket and blah blah blah. "Let's see, what else?" I said. "We're camping?!" Jamie asked. Oh no, I forgot to tell her. "Oh yea, I forgot to tell you I'm so sor-" I was cut off whe she started squiling. "No it's okay!" she said when she finally stopped, I just smiled. "C'mon let's swim!" she said while grabbing my hand. Sparks, I felt sparks. When we were about to go in the water, I quickly removed my top and my shorts, leaving me in just my trunks... Then I saw her checking me out, I smirked. "Done checking me out babe?" I said confidently. "Yeah, I-I mean,  I-I wasn't checking you out, j-just just c'mon" she said while stuttering. I cuckled an graabed her bridal style then towards the water. Squiled whe I dropped her in the water with me then started splashing me playfully. We just swam for about 20 minutes and went off the water to eat. I gave her the sandwhich and she gladly accepted it.

        When we we're done eating and fully dried, we stayed inside the tent and I started playing the song 'Baby Blue Eyes'

"My eyes are no good, blind without her
The way she moves, I never doubt her
When she talks she somehow creeps into my dreams

She's a dollar, catch, a winner
I'm in love and no beginner
Could ever grasp or understand just what she means

Baby, baby blue eyes, stay with me by my side
'Til the morning through the night
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes, every moment feels right

And I may feel like a fool
But I'm the only one dancing with you..."

        After playing the song, I saw Jamie already asleep. I went out andd made sand castles, childish I know. It's already 4 pm, I should go and find some woods for the bonfire. So I went into the woods and grabbed every wood I could possibly get, after a few minutes I went back to  the camp and put the woods in the middle. It's already 4:30, I should wake her up.  I went to her tent and saw her sleeping peacefully, I decided not to wake her up. An hour passed by and the sun is starting to set, I've always dreamed of watching the sun set with the girl I love and that will be with me until the end, and I hope that, that girl is Jamie. Few seconds later, Jamie woke up, and sat net to me. "The sun is beautiful" sha said. "Yea, as beautiful as you" I said while smiling. Then I turned to her side and saw her blushing. "Thank you for bringing me here" she said while looking directly to my eyes. "I-its okay, no biggie" I said stuttering at first. "It  is a big thing" she paused and looked at the sun that is now slowly going down.  "I've never been  this happy my whole life, and for the first time, I forgot how to cry, to be scared or anything that involves my problems and thats because of you. I never thought I would actually trust a guy or even think that he would help me. I never had friends before but you came, and I was really happy and still am. People treat me as garbage but you didn't, you even took care of me and you still are. I thought it would be for the best if I would just die and leave this shitty life, but then you stopped me. For the past four days that I've tried to kill myself, you stopped me" She stopped and tears are starting to fall from her eyes. "I don't know what will happen later, tomorrow, or any other day, but right now I want you to be happy Jamie, 'cause that'll make me happy" I said then she looked at me, I just smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her. "C'mon let's start the fire" I said, standing up. "Y-yea" she replied, still shocked of the gesture I just did. I chuckled and grabbed her by the arms.

        After a few minutes, I finally manage to make the fire. I gave her a stick and the mallows to make some smores. After doing everything we sort out our stuffs to get ready to sleep. "Wait, where are you supposed to sleep?" she asked. Oh wait, I only brought one tent. "Did you bring another one?" she added, I shook my head no. "Oh, well just sleep next to me" "You sure?" I asked "Yea, It's not like we haven't done it before" she stated while chuckling. I just giggled. We layed down inside and she faced the other side and said goodnight. After few minutes I started getting sleepy so I faced Jamie, Kissed her cheeks and whispered a goodnight.

        Don't worry Jamie, I'll protect you no matter what...

                        Jamie's Dad

        WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND KILL THAT ASSHOLE WHO TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME. NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME JAMIE

        NOBODY CAN...

_______________________________

A/NHEEEEEEYYYYY GUUUUYYSSSS AFTER 132443623537258 YEARS I FINALLY UPDATED

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG (1-MONTH-TO-BE-EXACT-XD) FOR ME TO UD BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SO BUSY

SO TO NO FURTHER ADOU HERE'S DAY 6

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, EAT, SLEEP, READ,CRY,SMILE, AND LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME HAHAH XD

TRULY YOURS,

SHERLENE