Day 10

I woke up in a room filled with white walls. All I can hear is the beeping sound of the monitor. Everything was a blur until I heard mumbling. "Christopher.." I heard from a far, or that's what seems to be like it. I was still in a daze when somebody popped the bubble and everything was finally clear.

                    "What happened?" I said, sitting up. "Man, you we thought you were already done for dude! You should've thought it through! Tsk" said Mark. I just chuckled at him. "Where's Ethan?" I asked him. "He went out to get some food, oh! Wait I have to call the doctor" he retorted then rushed out. I just laid back on the bed and closed my eyes, then it hit me. Mark came back with some doctors behind him. "Okay, we will observing you for a bit then we'll inform you about the results" said one of the doctors. The nurse then came close to do some tests on me. "Uh, where's Jamie?" I asked him. "Ms. Roberts is still unconscious, we'll be observing her 'til later since she had been injected with some meds to make her fall asleep" he said with a smile. I just nodded in response.
When they're done checking me up, they finally fixed their things and was about to go out when I called the nurse's attention. "Yes sir?" He politely asked. "Uh, where's Jamie's room?" I asked. "Oh she's in room 110 on the second floor" I just replied with a thanks and he left. I just sighed. I hope she's doing fine.

                    It's been 3 hours. Both Ethan and Mark are here, they told my parents that I was here and they said that they'll be here as soon as possible. "Mark, can you give me that water please?" I asked. He then grabbed the water bottle then gave it to me. I was drinking down the water when all of sudden, lots of people went running in the hallway. I frown in confusion. "Hey guys can you check whats going on?" I asked the two. They were both frowning then went outside. I saw Mark ask one of the nurse then came running back. I have never feared anything more than I am right now. "DUDE JAMIE'S ON THE ROOFTOP WITH A GUN!" Ethan shouted. I removed everything that is attached to my hand then ran towards the elevator. Once the door finally opened, I saw a lot of doctors trying to stop Jamie, I even saw the nurse who attended to me earlier. "Jamie.." I softly whispered. Everything was in slow motion. Everything was surreal. "PLEASE MISS ROBERTS, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" Shouted one of the doctors causing me to snap out. "Jamie" I said, causing for her to look at me. She was pointing the gun in her head, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I know you don't want to do this, so please don't do this please" I begged. She was just looking at me, sadness held in her eyes. I've never seen her this vulnerable. This is too much to bare. I slowly walked towards her. Each step is making me nervous. Her finger still at the trigger of the gun. I was a meter away when she backed away from me. "STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE!" She said sternly causing me to halt. "I.. Can't.. Do.. It anymore Chris" she said looking directly at me. I just couldn't move, I don't know what else to do. "Every fucking 10th day I have to be my father's slave! And I can't do anything about it! I'm stained! I don't want to feel that anymore!" She shouted, then cried even more. I stepped closer. I gently grabbed the gun and slide it away from us, I saw one of the doctors took it. I nodded my head to them, then finally left. "Gemma killed herself because she couldn't bare the fact that she is pregnant with his stepfather's child" I paused then she looked at me, I just smiled sadly. "I told her that I still accept her and that I'd take the responsibility for the child. But sadly people heard about it, making her live in hell and she finally snapped then she killed herself" I continued. "I wouldn't make you do the same mistake Jamie, I don't want you to go away" then she just smiled at me. "C-can you live me alone?" I was uncertain about it but still obeyed. I was about to open the door when I saw Jamie close to the edge and almost jump. I ran as fast as I can but didn't catch up to her so I jumped. I saw her falling body, I tried to reach for it and I caught her. I turned us around, making her on top of me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted. "I love you.." And everything went black.

___________________________________

Well it's been a while hahaha an epilogue will be coming