Day 3

Christopher

        It's already night time, around 9:30 to be exact. I was on my way to the grocery store to buy some ice-cream, cause I feel so stressed from all the things that are happening this passed few days, I sighed, when I finally found the flavor that I wanted, I went to the cashier and left the store, I really wanted to know, what that girl's problem is, it just that.. I really wanted to help, it bothers me a lot that she have committed suicide for 2 straight days, I mean this could something big! But all she fucking told me was those fucking two words "TEN DAYS" and she ran off, I tried to chase her, but I couldn't find her so I just gave up and went to my class.

        I'm already close to my place I just need to pass this one place which I couldn't describe much, so I just keep on walking. When I finally passed that "Place" I saw a Jamie at the middle of the road standing, and then a car came to a view, I ran to her when she almost got hit by the freakin' car! I ran to her and throw the thing that I was holding and  grab her by her waist and us falling to the other side of the road, I sighed, relieved. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted. "YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN KILLED?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND?" I continued. She just sighed and stood up, she was about to leave when I hugged her. It was clear that she was shocked but she just hugged me back, "Why, why does it have always to be you?" she cried. I just hugged her and let her come with me, who knows what this girl might do, "Explain" I said sternly. She just sighed, "Ten Days" she said. "ENOUGH WITH THIS TEN DAYS BULLSHIT! YOU'VE COMMIT A GODDAMN SUICIDE FOR 2 STRAIGHT DAYS, AND YOU'RE STILL GOING TO SAY THAT?!" I yelled. She just cried again. I shouldn't have shouted at her. Shit, What the hell am I thinking?! "Sorry, I shouldn't be hash to you, I mean I barley know you, and yes I may know your name but not your story but I'm willing to know Jam, I am and I am serious. She just looked at me like I have 3 heads, I guess nobody said that to her before. She sighed and calmed herself down. Then she muttered an "Okay"              

        "I was seven when my mom died, my father was an alcoholic bastard who murder people,rob places, there's a lot of things that he he does, he went to the jail once and got out, I've never counted on him ever since my mom died, even when my mom was still breathing, I was asking my other relatives if i could stay at their home, but nobody wanted me so I gave up and stay at my house, when I turned 15, my father.." then she suddenly stopped, and closed her eyes. "My father.. r-raped m-me.." then I just let her cry on me. "I didn't know who trust since then, I never knew what to do, I was so scared Christopher, I was so Scared!!!" She cried. "Don't worry it'll be fine" I said trying to soothe her pain somehow, the she stood up. "Really? I don't think so.." she said coldly. I guess she needs to be alone now. And if some of you are asking if I do like her, no I don't. cause right now I just realized that I love her....

________________________

A/N

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!! AHHAHAH XD 

Sorry for the wait, but i have a schedule for my UD's

SO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, LAUGH, CRY AND EAT AT THE SAME TIME!!! LOL

BYE LOVELIES.

Truly yours,

Sherlene